Power command v or bazzaz for pcx?

Drivetrain upgrades, engine upgrades, or any other mods to gain speed or acceleration.

Moderator: Modsquad

Aznvthugforlife

Power command v or bazzaz for pcx?

Post by Aznvthugforlife »

I'm all new to pcx, trying to go big bore with fuel management piggyback. I'm just wondering if power commander v or bazzaz can be install on the 2013 pcx stock wiring and connectors? I'd searched google and this entire forum but i can't find an answer.i can dyno map it from scratch if there's no map. Thanks everyone
Pcxdemon
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Power command v or bazzaz for pcx?

Post by Pcxdemon »

Aznvthugforlife wrote:I'm all new to pcx, trying to go big bore with fuel management piggyback. I'm just wondering if power commander v or bazzaz can be install on the 2013 pcx stock wiring and connectors? I'd searched google and this entire forum but i can't find an answer.i can dyno map it from scratch if there's no map. Thanks everyone
I think bazzaz has one,it's a self learning mapping, no need to dyno it. Quite cool but pricey..
Aznvthugforlife

Post by Aznvthugforlife »

Thanks for the quick reply pcxdemon, do you know if their sensor connectors fits stock sensor connects perfectly? Without any wire tapping or cutting. I talked to bazzaz earlier today they said no mapp support pcx and they're not sure if their harness connectors fit pcx model
Pcxdemon
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Pcxdemon »

Aznvthugforlife wrote:Thanks for the quick reply pcxdemon, do you know if their sensor connectors fits stock sensor connects perfectly? Without any wire tapping or cutting. I talked to bazzaz earlier today they said no mapp support pcx and they're not sure if their harness connectors fit pcx model
No biggie if you have to cut a few wires here and there, it's all fairly simple..