240Z, a horse and a goat

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

240Z, a horse and a goat

Post by fish »

In town for dinner....

...and a coffee at the Spirited Goat coffee house.

* I remember when the 240Z was selected as The Best Sports Car Under $3,000.

Fish
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: 240Z, a horse and a goat

Post by Mel46 »

I remember the 240Z very well. It was a nice looking sports car. My wife remembers having one too when she was in college...not new, but nice anyway.

I actually saw a pro football player get out of one at a gas station. He must have weighed in at close to 300 pounds. How he got behind the wheel is beyond me.

I saw one recently that was in the area of a newer 'Z' car and the 240 looked SOOO small compared to the new ones!
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

My former secretaries husband rebuilt one with all OEM parts, including every nut, bolt, screw, rubber and all. He took it to shows where they go over them with a fine-tooth comb and score them. He rarely missed out on best in class first prize and even sometimes got first overall. I think it was an orange one.

Every time I see a Datsun I think of the guy who was fixing one and found that he could order a part for the transmission from Japan at 1/100th of the price than he could get it for in America, so he ordered 500 of them to sell and make a good profit. As the plane that was carrying the crate of parts approached LAX for landing the cargo door popped open and the crate broke open causing the parts to fall to the ground. As the parts were falling, someone looked up in the sky and said, "Hey look, it's raining Datsun cogs." :roll: :lol:
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

This little coffee burg (pop. 3,500) in the middle of NoWhere Ohio can be like a car show on the w/e.
A Panamera was parked up the street from the Z.
Last w/e watched a couple climbed out of a new burgundy Bentley to eat at the Sunshine Café....etc.

Apts rent for the price of house payment prices in surrounding cities. Young folks couch-surf with friends waiting for an apt to come avail.
Me, I just come to town on a scooter....

Fish