pretty sun , cleaning day

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

megalodon
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2017
Color: pearl blue

pretty sun , cleaning day

Post by megalodon »

it was nice pretty sunny day, i cleaned my fella :)
Attachments
20180418_152829.jpg
20180418_152829.jpg (476.11 KiB) Viewed 516 times
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: pretty sun , cleaning day

Post by Mel46 »

Oh how I wish I could get the time to clean mine. Because my wife still has a broken arm, I am the main 'go-to' for everything. I spent the last few days cutting the grass, helping with laundry, fixing two computers, going to the store multiple times, helping neighbors at my wife's request (including cutting the grass at two different neighbor's houses because their lawn mowers were broken), cleaning the inside of our house, riding both bikes in order to make sure they were ready for the season ahead...including putting air in the tires and gas in their tanks, and a million other "honey do" items.

Oh, and giving our old Volvo to a single parent who had to find ways to get to work.

Somewhere in there I ran out of ME time.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
megalodon
Regular User
Regular User

Post by megalodon »

Mel46 wrote:Oh how I wish I could get the time to clean mine. Because my wife still has a broken arm, I am the main 'go-to' for everything. I spent the last few days cutting the grass, helping with laundry, fixing two computers, going to the store multiple times, helping neighbors at my wife's request (including cutting the grass at two different neighbor's houses because their lawn mowers were broken), cleaning the inside of our house, riding both bikes in order to make sure they were ready for the season ahead...including putting air in the tires and gas in their tanks, and a million other "honey do" items.

Oh, and giving our old Volvo to a single parent who had to find ways to get to work.

Somewhere in there I ran out of ME time.
uh friend..i felt so lucky after read your daily rutine :) give yourself a brake sometimes, this kind of works will never end you know that .life goes on , take a breathe now and create some time for your life .
:lol: :lol:
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

megalodon wrote:i cleaned my longfella :)
GOOD!
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

Mel46 wrote:.... Because my wife still has a broken arm ....
Oh no, sorry to hear that Mel. I don't get on near as often as I used to, so maybe you posted about it elsewhere and I haven't seen it, but I hope it wasn't the result of another accident on the bike. I trust she will heal well.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

She broke her arm during a rain storm in which she was trying to get inside as soon as possible. Her sneaker caught on a misplaced drain spout, her other foot hit green slim that was around the drain spout, and down she went. She was lucky that her face didnt hit the cars parked in the car port. She broke both bones in her left arm close to the wrist. Oh, such a fun time. NOT!!

To add to all of this, I am starting to really feel my 8 back surgeries now. That is no fun. I want to ride, not rest. :-/
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
megalodon
Regular User
Regular User

Post by megalodon »

Mel46 wrote:She broke her arm during a rain storm in which she was trying to get inside as soon as possible. Her sneaker caught on a misplaced drain spout, her other foot hit green slim that was around the drain spout, and down she went. She was lucky that her face didnt hit the cars parked in the car port. She broke both bones in her left arm close to the wrist. Oh, such a fun time. NOT!!

To add to all of this, I am starting to really feel my 8 back surgeries now. That is no fun. I want to ride, not rest. :-/
oh God !! , that's really bad , last year on strom i would do almost face off because of fast moving. we can't control all time our anxious. it let us do risky movements.

by the way apologize to you, i texted before message very quick because of driving, i forgot to mention your wife situation , forgive my friend..i hope she get well so soon. regards.