new 2015 pcx 150 white

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

riding@100mpg
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2013
Color: red

new 2015 pcx 150 white

Post by riding@100mpg »

hello all pcx fans. i recently purchased a 2015 honda pcx and am loving it. so far,800 miles and many smiles i am getting 100 mpg! coming from motorcycles all my life i was looking for something a little easier to ride and take care of. was very surprised how nice it is to ride and handling is great. took a trip through vermont,the ny adirondacks,and back to albany ny. great weather and great fun. pcx is better than i'd planned. glad to be a part of the forum and hope everyone is enjoying the pcx as much as i am.
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Re: new 2015 pcx 150 white

Post by homie »

riding@100mpg wrote:hello all pcx fans. i was looking for something a little easier to ride and take care of.
HELLO new member! Welcome to the greatest place on earth and to the most wonderful two wheeler Honda ever built. We are die hard fans and you are absolutely correct about handling and ease of maintaining a good shine. Wrap a good motorbike completely in fairings and cowlings and you have a five minute wipe down with a damp cloth. My bikes always kept to the highest level of mechanical condition and polish 8)

Put up a picture of your precious when you get a chance.... we never get tired of looking at them.
flyingzonker
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Color: Red

Post by flyingzonker »

riding@100mpg wrote:hello all pcx fans. i recently purchased a 2015 honda pcx and am loving it. so far,800 miles and many smiles i am getting 100 mpg! coming from motorcycles all my life i was looking for something a little easier to ride and take care of. was very surprised how nice it is to ride and handling is great. took a trip through vermont,the ny adirondacks,and back to albany ny. great weather and great fun. pcx is better than i'd planned. glad to be a part of the forum and hope everyone is enjoying the pcx as much as i am.

You are preaching to the choir my friend.

Everyone here sings its praises.
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

If you haven't gotten a better windshield than the one that came on it, you should. You will find even more joy in your rides. :-)
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
Ishkabibble
Regular User
Regular User
Color: Black

Post by Ishkabibble »

Welcome aboard!

I bet this fall you're going to be viewing some wonderful vistas from astride your magnificent riding machine... I'm envious from down here in the South...

Speaking of location, you might want to consider adding yourself to the PCX-Forza Owner's Map on Google Maps. It's a good way to see at a glance who's nearby. Instructions in my signature... ;)

Let me also second Mel's encomium regarding windscreens. I can't speak highly enough of the National Cycle one I have on my Natasha, (even though I'm merely a customer, and have no stake) Here's the thread on it that I started, if you're interested in screens: http://hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6130

If it helps, great!

Be sure to post updates and photos if you do any modifications to your beauty...

Ride safe!
I found something to put here.
Add yourself to the PCX-Forza Owner's Map!
Go here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ULV6Ib-uKsjMpWaPzPwAXmfB7vU&usp=sharing
For instructions how to add yourself go here: http://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6437#p88888

Be sure to add your Model, year, color, and name if your scoot has one!
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Look it's another White! :D
Now here's a very happy PCX customer! Nice intro :P Welcome to our forum(s) fellow New Yorker!
I love Vermont and I'm envious as well of your lovely surroundings. In the fall it must be glorious. What better way is there to enjoy the views than on your "precious."
Glad you joined, Glad you're Happy. Remember to share photos. We like the feeling of riding along.
Cheers :P
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You