new to forum

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

phantom309

new to forum

Post by phantom309 »

greeting from Worcestershire,England,
had a few scooters over the years , then tried an NC700x for last 14 months with the DCT auto gearbox.. awesome machine , but not as comfy over distance as the feet forward scooters . so as of tomorrow "friday" i will be the proud owner of a brand new forza 300. in pearl white . seen very good reviews, an it's not one iv'e had before...owned a silverwing , t-max , burgman400 , x-max250, plus couple of SYM gts 300/250. and an X10 piaggio 350...over last 7 years an time for a change again...so bring into family the forza... :)
having an adventure before dementia !!!!!!!
phantom309

Re: new to forum

Post by phantom309 »

well in 1 an a half days iv'e done 420 miles in a lot more comfort .computer telling me i'm getting 73 to 79 mpg , the lower being trip on motorway ...down to seaside with the memsabe, plus got there , two helmets under the seat two jackets in top box . an walk away ...loverly jubly. 8) . the only gripe is getting a turbulance around back of head from the tall screen ? so will need to look at a cure ...
having an adventure before dementia !!!!!!!
TonyM
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: red

Re: new to forum

Post by TonyM »

Well, I guess that you're not letting any dust gather under the tires! Gosh, you'll be due for the 600 mile service before the day is over.

Looking forward to your report on your new Forza - handling, comfort, and things like that. How does it compare to the S'wing and the Burg 400?

Nice that you folks beyond the sea have a choice of colors. Though I'm happy with my bright red Forza. Fortunately, there are very few in this area. In fact, I have not see another one on the road - only at the dealers.
US Army vet
Previous rides: many motorcycles; 2007 Honda Silverwing; 2009 Kymco S250; and 2008 Burg 400