Handle bar bag

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

outlander
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: White

Handle bar bag

Post by outlander »

Can anyone recommend a bag for the handle bars I can purchase?
jblye
Regular User
Regular User
Color: Black

Re: Handle bar bag

Post by jblye »

Here's the handlebar bag that I use on my PCX150.....bought it at WalMart.....see it
on my blog:

http://johnnysstuffblog.blogspot.com

I really like the bag.....very handy,fits well, and well made.

Johnny
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Very cool Johnny! Amazing how bicycle accessories can suit our scoots too, and at a nice price :)
I took a look at your blog and I like all yer fancy comfy(?) bicycle's. Is it Hobby? You build them?

outlander, are you looking for what they call a "tool bar bag?" Or along the lines of what Johnny linked you to above? His is a nice size. A larger capacity bag would be a tunnel bag. You want one? Shoot! You can have 'em all if you size 'em right (not colliding into each other and weight evenly distributed).

Gosh, the PCX can carry a bunch of stuff: a tool bag, tunnel bag, saddle bags, tailbag and top box. Wow! That's a lotta luggage for a wee one. Wait! Plus you! :lol: Whoa....little horsey, whoa! :P
I'm just being silly now (but there's truth in there)
Ohhhh.......and a backpac!! Damn, almost forgot that. Trip Ready,.... set .... go!

(sorry, got carried away again :oops: )
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
jblye
Regular User
Regular User
Color: Black

Post by jblye »

WhiteNoise, I rode conventional (crotch killer) bicycles for 18 years. Then, I found out about recumbent bicycles, which are both fast and
comfortable. My two most recent bikes were built for me by Easy Racers company in California. My Titanium Javelin recumbent is the best
bike I've ever owned. It gives this 72 year old geezer great joy when I outrun 20 somethings on it. I've ridden my other recumbent (an
Easy Racers Gold Rush aluminum bike) as much as 130 miles in a day in complete comfort . After buying two recumbent bikes in 1997, I sold all
four of my conventional bicycles and never looked back. I would never buy or ride a conventional bicycle again. Who needs to endure pain when
your can be comfortable AND fast ??

Johnny