new uk forum.

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

danieljw
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: RED

new uk forum.

Post by danieljw »

hi guys, just recently a fair few of the UK scooter forums have died because the owners / admin couldn't be bothered, leaving people without somewhere to post.

scooter-nations officially went down this week for good as the admin couldn't be bothered. I have took it upon myself to try my best at creating a new UK scooter forum.

please do not think this is to take anything away from this forum, is for all makes and models of scooter. I for sure will still be using this forum being a Honda pcx owner myself. I am just trying to do my little bit for the UK scooter community. A couple of friends suggested the idea to me and although never done it before thought i would take up the challenge.

please feel free to join my forum, and enjoy it. but once again please don't think I'm trying to take anything away from this forum...

http://theukscooterforum.proboards.com

please understand I'm new to all this and its a massive working progress and i do not have £££ to invest if i am not going to get the members.
Honda PCX125 - 1000miles

scoot2work
Year: 2014
Color: Black

Re: new uk forum.

Post by scoot2work »

Hi

I've tried to join your new forum but it won't accept my email address when attempting to register.

Thanks

Ben

PS been wondering what happened to scooter nations!