Palm Springs to Monteray Beach on my new Honda Forza

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

dsuzuki87
Year: 2014
Color: RED

Palm Springs to Monteray Beach on my new Honda Forza

Post by dsuzuki87 »

Hi Guys,

My name is David and the Honda Forza scooter is my first bike period. My main hesitation was whether or not I would be able to take the bike on long road trips which I really wanted to be able to do. Well I finally tested it out and took my Forza from Palm Springs all the way up the Pacific Coast Highway to Monteray CA which is over 300 miles away. I must say the bike performed admirably and I kept up with 80 mph highway 101 on my way home. I weight 175 and am 5'7 for those who were wondering. If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them. In the 3 months I have had the scooter I have but 3,000 miles on it. Sadly I am recently divorced, and riding this fun little machine really melts the stress away!
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Re: Palm Springs to Monteray Beach on my new Honda Forza

Post by davenowherejones »

Try for Alaska next ride. Or Florida if you are old.
GeorgeSK
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 13PCX,15Forza
Color: Both Red

Post by GeorgeSK »

Well, British Columbia is just a bit further up the street....
On my scoot, getting there is WAY more than half the fun!

Please paste this address into a new tab and add yourself to the map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1NlP7xk7KMdJReQnm-iDhldFBdpQ&ll=4.995760578398276%2C0&z=2
but please, don't delete anybody, no matter how badly they deserve deleting :)
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

It does not get any better than the PCH ......on a scooter, motorcycle, in a convertible or on foot (have done the latter three).....at least not in the USA. Sit on a cliff with the waves and wind drowning out everything. Heals the heart and head.
Sorry for your loss......
The Forza will help.
Ride safe.
Fish
phantom309

Post by phantom309 »

have to agree scooters an bikes have seen me through some sad times aswell...turn the key an forget the past , as the future is always better on two wheels.. when i bought my forza i booked in for first service 600miles , after 3 days ...
having an adventure before dementia !!!!!!!
zanggerk
Year: 2012
Color: black

Post by zanggerk »

dsuzuki87 wrote:Hi Guys,

My name is David and the Honda Forza scooter is my first bike period. My main hesitation was whether or not I would be able to take the bike on long road trips which I really wanted to be able to do. Well I finally tested it out and took my Forza from Palm Springs all the way up the Pacific Coast Highway to Monteray CA which is over 300 miles away. I must say the bike performed admirably and I kept up with 80 mph highway 101 on my way home. I weight 175 and am 5'7 for those who were wondering. If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them. In the 3 months I have had the scooter I have but 3,000 miles on it. Sadly I am recently divorced, and riding this fun little machine really melts the stress away!
I am wondering now if I would trade my wife for a road trip on Highway 1... :roll:
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

zanggerk wrote:
dsuzuki87 wrote:Hi Guys,

I am wondering now if I would trade my wife for a road trip on Highway 1... :roll:
Post a picture and well tell you