2014 Honda Forza 300 Won't Start

Having trouble? Need more info on something mechanical? Ask here!

Moderator: Modsquad

Blackbeard1718
Regular User
Regular User

Re: 2014 Honda Forza 300 Won't Start

Post by Blackbeard1718 »

Yeah, that's one suggestion I was going to make, was to Check the Battery.

My former Honda Big Ruckus, and my wife's Honda Metro, will Turn-Over, but will not Fully Start, without a Charged Battery.

Part of the problem when Starting Scoots like the Forza or Big Ruckus, is that the Headlights come on when you turn the key to ON, and drain that Bit of Extra Battery-Boost you need to get it started. My wife's Metro doesn't do that. The Headlight comes on AFTER the Engine Starts.

As a practice, we Start our Scoots at least once a week, and run them for 10 minutes, to keep everything Charged and the Fluids Flowing. Both of ours have Battery Pig-Tails for easier Charging.

That Forza Battery is the HARDEST Battery I've ever had to get to, with the LEAST amount of Room to do it with, Thanks to the Angled Seat Opening. At 6'1", it's like a Bear trying to crawl into a Paper Towel Cardboard Roller. AIN'T HAPPENIN'!!!

Cheers!

BB
Blackbeard

"The Floggings will continue, until Morale improves!"

Current Scoot: 2014 Honda Forza 300 ABS (Red October)

Former Scoots: TNG Verona 150, Kymco People S200, Kymco People S250, Suzuki Burgman 400, Honda Ruckus 50, Yamaha Zuma 125, Kymco People GTi300, Honda Big Ruckus PS250