Tank bag.

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

honkerman
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: Black

Re: Tank bag.

Post by honkerman »

homie wrote:
honkerman wrote:OOh, that's nice Homie...I may have to adapt my old tank back at some point. For now I got a free pair of saddles that fit the scoot well.
How are those free o_O they look real nice and with all ye gear on the rear you'd be getting a pretty good wheelie too.
I asked the sales manager at Lancaster Honda if he had any lying around needing a home and he found two sets (one way too big), and said I could have both for free. I give them a bit of free advertising on my blog, and have been a loyal customer for years, plus he said the bags would be getting thrown away soon if they didn't find a home. There's a bit of rust on the buckles, but otherwise, they're in great condition.

No wheelies though. :D
Paul Smith
scootinfool.blogspot.com
Scootin' Fool on YouTube
Lancaster County Pennsylvania
2013 Honda PCX-150 (Angry Hornet) - Leo Vince Corsa Exhaust, NCY Variator (13g Rollers), NCY shocks, Givi D322S windscreen, NCY drum brake actuator arm, Denali Soundbomb mini horn
2006 Piaggio Beverly 250 (Rosa)
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

homie wrote:I will post a picture of the hi-viz tank bag when installed on Shay and hang a bell off her zipper :D thanks white noise

you's have to be quick
nah, he was napping n missed out. Oh..k :D

Good idea, dangle those bells, ward off evil (2yous is lurking in the shadows):lol:
Hey homie, they're talking 'bout us! :lol: Ya'll are tooo much! :lol:
With yer "I'll get the switch," "we're having a moment..." What next?
I just can't resist this one homie....."Let's Give Them Something To Talk About"
Keep em coming, we can handle it, you buncha PCX Hooligan's you! :lol:

Cycle Case is being posted tomorrow homie

Sorry Seph, just funnin' did you make a decision yet? is it the Givi or ?
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
chigman

Post by chigman »

Seph wrote:
chigman wrote:I got this one Seph - great little bag with pullout rain cover.

http://www.icasque.co.uk/Motorcycle-Acc ... wwodraEJxQ
Cheers, Yeah I've seen this one. do you fasten it through the front of the seat or do you grip with your knees?

Sorry for late reply mate - yeah, I fasten through the seat for extra security, but you could indeed hold between your knees, especially on shorter journeys.
Seph
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: Red

Post by Seph »

chigman wrote:
Seph wrote:
chigman wrote:I got this one Seph - great little bag with pullout rain cover.

http://www.icasque.co.uk/Motorcycle-Acc ... wwodraEJxQ
Cheers, Yeah I've seen this one. do you fasten it through the front of the seat or do you grip with your knees?

Sorry for late reply mate - yeah, I fasten through the seat for extra security, but you could indeed hold between your knees, especially on shorter journeys.
Cheers, No worries on the late reply, i've had a busy one myself. not been on here as much as normally.
I think i'll have to write a letter to father Christmas aka the wife and see what's under the tree.
Seph

Yamaha YBR 2011 Silver (MGE AKA Madge)
Honda PCX 2015 Red (A.K.A Fonda) *Deceased*
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

WhiteNoise wrote:Surprise! It's Yer Burthday homie! :P

All ya gotta do is pm me yer addy and I'll send one.....

Just.......,

Like.......,

Mine ;)
You are a kind and generous soul and thanks for the bumper sticker man 8) Fell in love with the Hi-Vis tank bag right off. Packed my bike cover and rain gear PLUS hung a bell on the zipper! WN this is a very sharp splash of color. I have trouble with color sometimes when buying stuff, seems I just cant pull the trigger on anything other that black or white but it works out when gifted :lol: It's a monk thing I'm certain. Now I will completely understand if you cant bring yourself to adhere a badge on your precious but try first then sell them if you cant do it because the only place I found them has jacked the price since I purchased because he see's no competition for the red ones.

Seph
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Seph »

homie wrote:
WhiteNoise wrote:Surprise! It's Yer Burthday homie! :P

All ya gotta do is pm me yer addy and I'll send one.....

Just.......,

Like.......,

Mine ;)
You are a kind and generous soul and thanks for the bumper sticker man 8) Fell in love with the Hi-Vis tank bag right off. Packed my bike cover and rain gear PLUS hung a bell on the zipper! WN this is a very sharp splash of color. I have trouble with color sometimes when buying stuff, seems I just cant pull the trigger on anything other that black or white but it works out when gifted :lol: It's a monk thing I'm certain. Now I will completely understand if you cant bring yourself to adhere a badge on your precious but try first then sell them if you cant do it because the only place I found them has jacked the price since I purchased because he see's no competition for the red ones.

This community *wipes tear away*
Seph

homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

Seph wrote:[this community *wipes tear away*
:lol: He's a brother in Christ, sets a good example and as far as I know never proclaimed such in here... but I can tell. World might be a nicer place if more like WN, better man than me for sure.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

:oops: homie, Very nice of you indeed. You knew me not from "Hello," not from "Welcome," but from you're own keen instinct. Always keep that part of you "tuned in" .....
"It's What I Like About You" ;)
Thank you for your kind words Sir
Enjoy being Bright-er :P
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

WhiteNoise wrote::oops: homie, Very nice of you indeed. You knew me not from "Hello," not from "Welcome," but from you're own keen instinct. Always keep that part of you "tuned in" .....
Where is Seph's new tank bag picture? I would like to see more members usage of the tank bag but I will admit tossing the leg over the rear does defeat one of the purposes of a scooter. Which of you scuffs up your console area pushing your size 10 boot through the designated area anyway? Ummm this would not be a bird of any recognizable feather to me :D
Keep on keeping on WN, our destiny's are the same only "there will be many crownless Christians in heaven" so you might have to look for me over by that horde.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

homie wrote:
WhiteNoise wrote::oops: homie, Very nice of you indeed. You knew me not from "Hello," not from "Welcome," but from you're own keen instinct. Always keep that part of you "tuned in" .....
Where is Seph's new tank bag picture? I would like to see more members usage of the tank bag but I will admit tossing the leg over the rear does defeat one of the purposes of a scooter. Which of you scuffs up your console area pushing your size 10 boot through the designated area anyway? Ummm this would not be a bird of any recognizable feather to me :D
Keep on keeping on WN, our destiny's are the same only "there will be many crownless Christians in heaven" so you might have to look for me over by that horde.

Ill be in the other place keeping warm and toasty
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

you you wrote: I'll be in the other place keeping warm and toasty
If you are still breathing, I will still hope ;)
In case of miracle here is your new avitar
Attachments
you you.jpg
you you.jpg (5.69 KiB) Viewed 1282 times
Seph
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Seph »

homie wrote:
Still not picked one up yet. When I do you better believe I'll be showing it off on here. As for leg swinging I am a back of the scooter mounting kind of guy, I'm a UK size 13 so stepping through is a pain for me.
Seph

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Thank You homie! Prestige Badges arrived! Beauties!
For those of you following, See here: http://hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5068
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

homie wrote:

It's not me is it? :D
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

you you wrote:
homie wrote:
It's not me is it? :D
You have just seen it all before in here from the original members and I get how droll it can be to see posts like 'what kind of oil' or 'can it go faster' or 'what gear should I wear'. So we get what we have here today... a choice. To go find a new hobby forum or have a little fun with with new members :lol: Personally (does not want to encourage) I laugh my ass off sometimes at your posts and it's too easy to join in the heckle but I have chosen to be somewhat useful whilst tolerant to new owners. You heckle em, I laugh and whitenoise patches it up with grace and style. it works for now as the maddie dog is still sleeping.

But you can wear those wings anytime you want in the real world because that's a choice too and I sincerely hope you do because heaven is filling up with WN's and big black women and I would like someone to relate when I get there please.

Pardon the hi- jack of your thread Shep... Hope you are feeling good today.
Attachments
question.jpg
question.jpg (11.3 KiB) Viewed 1219 times
Seph
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Seph »

Hi-jack away, no need for a tank bag atm anyways. Feeling fine cheers.
Seph

homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

Seph wrote:Hi-jack away, no need for a tank bag atm anyways. Feeling fine cheers.
You have the best attitude Seph, it must truly be the love of a good woman :D I think we'll miss you when you wonder off but your legend in here has been documented.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

I second that! ^^ ;)
Seph
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Seph »

homie wrote:
Seph wrote:Hi-jack away, no need for a tank bag atm anyways. Feeling fine cheers.
You have the best attitude Seph, it must truly be the love of a good woman :D I think we'll miss you when you wonder off but your legend in here has been documented.
Well thanks for that, put a smile on my face. As for my attitude I'm not sure if it's the best but I'm not going to let a little thing like being ran over by a van get me down! :lol:
Seph

you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Seph wrote:
homie wrote:
Well thanks for that, put a smile on my face. As for my attitude I'm not sure if it's the best but I'm not going to let a little thing like being ran over by a van get me down! :lol:

Nor should the van driver. Quite an unexpected shock for him I guess. How is he picking up the pieces?