F. FABBRI Forza screen for sale

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

F. FABBRI Forza screen for sale

Post by fish »

Bought a new Burgman today and have sold my Forza - so decided not to install this new Fabbri screen on my Forza.
This Italian screen is still in the un-opened box which I recieved a few days ago from Japan. I will UPS ship it to you free.
First $110 gets it... for a few days , then will put it on eBay. - payment only by PAYPAL and to USA addresses only.
Price for the screen and shipping was $165.
Screen Exclusive Type 2975/E-X
Details & assembly instructions here:
http://www.fabbriaccessori.com/prodotto ... o=623&l=en
PM me if interested.
Fish
Panther
Year: 2014
Color: Red

Re: F. FABBRI Forza screen for sale

Post by Panther »

Hi Fish: Hope you are enjoying your new Burgman (great bike). Just wondering if you have sold your Fabbri screen? I know you said you only wanted to sell/ship in USA, but I live in Southern Ontario Canada. If you haven't sold it I would be interested. I would give you $150 for screen and shipping if you would be willing to UPS it to Ontario (just outside Toronto area).

Thanks
ride safe
John
Panther
Year: 2014
Color: Red

Post by Panther »

Hello Mr Fish:

I received your pm, but it won't let me reply to it. Yes I still want the screen, but not sure how to proceed to contact you personally. I tried to reply, but it said I wasn't authorized as I didn't have enough posts

Thanks
John
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

Panther wrote:Hello Mr Fish:

I received your pm, but it won't let me reply to it. Yes I still want the screen, but not sure how to proceed to contact you personally. I tried to reply, but it said I wasn't authorized as I didn't have enough posts

Thanks
John
Ok, I'll work it out after work.
Thanks for your interest.
Fish