Polaris Slingshot

The other 2-wheeled contraptions you ride.

Moderator: Modsquad

Monty1952
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Polaris Slingshot

Post by Monty1952 »

WhiteNoise wrote:You took the words right out of my mouth! Perhaps we're thinking "bumper car?" :D

I'd rather have This! &....in This! Fast Color! 8)

Shown is a 2014 Can-Am Spyder RT for $22,500
Climb onboard, I have. It's got body'n'bootie. "It's All About That Bass!" :lol:
Yep, they even make snow tires for them but with a 40 mph wind here and well below freezing I will let someone else pony up the dough for one!
2014 Forza - Silver 2,300km
2013 BMW C600 Sport 0km!
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

WhiteNoise wrote:You took the words right out of my mouth! Perhaps we're thinking "bumper car?" :D

I'd rather have This! &....in This! Fast Color! 8)

Shown is a 2014 Can-Am Spyder RT for $22,500
Climb onboard, I have. It's got body'n'bootie. "It's All About That Bass!" :lol:

No treble :D
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

I don't understand why they didn't enclose the rear tire on the SlingShot. If someone hit the vehicle back there, or road debris hit the belt area, it would be all over for you. I know that some motorcycles have the chain exposed, but motorcycles in general take up less of the lane and can maneuver around the debris.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
Monty1952
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Monty1952 »

Had a chance to have a good look at the entire Can-Am Spyder range at the big Motorcycle show in town just now. These are seriously big machines, especially the RT range which are as long as a Goldwing and of course really wide. They have a fairly large storage trunk up front. Anyway I think the F3 model is awesome and worth checking out for the fun of it if you come across a dealer anywhere. Being a Canadian company, we have quite a few dealers but I imagine there are not so many elsewhere. Bottom line - I'm not going to shell out the dough but it's fun to check out.
2014 Forza - Silver 2,300km
2013 BMW C600 Sport 0km!