Glove box

Having trouble? Need more info on something mechanical? Ask here!

Moderator: Modsquad

Keith
Year: PCX 2012 now 20
Color: White now red

Glove box

Post by Keith »

The pcx I have just acquired has a broken glove box hinge. The box door has got the lugs intact but there are no lugs, that I can see that they fit in to. I assume they are broken off. The door is kept closed by tape at the moment.
Any help in removing the panel to enable me to have a closer look and perhaps make a modification to get the hinge working.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Glove box

Post by WhiteNoise »

Hi! Where are you are located Keith? I'm going to assume Outside of the U.S.
(The only PCX's in the States today are the 2011/125, the 2013/150 and 2015/150. No PCX model for us in 2012 or 2014).
So! I've pulled up a spec page from an online source for you to take a look at (our 2011). Perhaps it will help. Note the year and engine size. Correct? Come back and let us know. Cheers!

http://www.mrcycles.com/oemparts/a/hon/ ... nner-cover

OH Wait!! Please do us all a favor :P and complete your profile (to the left) by following the directions I have provided right below This post.
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Keith
Year: PCX 2012 now 20
Color: White now red

Re: Glove box

Post by Keith »

Thank you for the link.

I thought I had put my location (UK) in my details, sorry, I have done it now. (PCX 125, 2012 white.)