Look where you want to go

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

GeorgeSK
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 13PCX,15Forza
Color: Both Red

Look where you want to go

Post by GeorgeSK »

One of you used to have this as their signature, and I have found it to be excellent advice. I just found a bit on Revzilla that confirms this pearl of wisdom...

http://www.revzilla.com/common-tread/on ... dium=email
On my scoot, getting there is WAY more than half the fun!

Please paste this address into a new tab and add yourself to the map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1NlP7xk7KMdJReQnm-iDhldFBdpQ&ll=4.995760578398276%2C0&z=2
but please, don't delete anybody, no matter how badly they deserve deleting :)
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Re: Look where you want to go

Post by kramnala58 »

I believe it was WhiteNoise. I also have found it to be very helpful. If you look at what you want to avoid, you will hit it every time ... ouch!! ;)
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
jonah8208

Re: Look where you want to go

Post by jonah8208 »

Yep it is standard road and racecraft. Keep head UP look through the corner an the bike will follow where you look.

The usual way of the unschooled.younger rider is panic, slam on breakes, stare intently at the site of the impending crash, scream Oh Shiiiittttt then the lovely sound of crunching plastic as target fixation becomes wish fulfillment.

Very easy to say but takes willpower and faith initially to achieve and the best place to try it is roundabouts or empty car parks at 3am.