The New Guy !!

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

GlassMan
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2017
Color: White

The New Guy !!

Post by GlassMan »

Just want to say Hi to all. Left the Honda dealer a few hours back and will pick up my 2015 White, PCX this weekend !!! Looking forward to all the help you guys can give this newbie. I'll post pics when I get her. :D
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: The New Guy !!

Post by WhiteNoise »

Welcome New Guy! :P Here's hoping the rest of the week flys by for you. The weekend is going to "rock your world!" A great "White" is coming! ;)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
relic
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red white

Post by relic »

is really interested in the rukus pcx hybrid
can't wait to start choppin
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

Welcome Glassman. Good to have you join us. The first bit of help I can offer, which I am surprised that WhiteNoise didn't, is, would you be kind enough to list your location, even if it is just a country you list. I helps when others are responding, particularly to technical questions because the are differences in the PCX between countries.

There you go WhiteNoise, I said it for you. I have your back covered! ;)
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
homey
Regular User
Regular User

Post by homey »

Welcome! wave... Thank you for joining the growing 2015 PCX riders, we need you. I'm just beyond break-in and riding it hard on the expressway after midnight looking for anything and everything mechanical. My 'midnight express' is rapidly becoming something I love and wake for naturally. The brief stats in my signature are kept current and reflect the stock 2015 model (no after market performance parts or tires). Oil change & screen clean out, cable checks and radiator fluid inspection will be done very soon by myself. The scooter rides and sounds great so far. Paying attention to engine feel and sound at all speeds now so as to recognize its needs in the future. Watching the MPG closely under its factory build should help you decide when you want to let Honda tear it down for valves. In my opinion you might lose this MPG monitoring opportunity to notice engine problems if you modify performance before bench marks are set. Enjoy your pretty baby and bring us your experiences so we can learn more about the 2015.
homey
Regular User
Regular User

Post by homey »

Oh yes, note we are riding on a revised engine for the 2015 PCX. If we are winners or losers with Honda's changes are yet to be realized. Might want to extend your warranty.
WORFAB
Regular User
Regular User

Post by WORFAB »

more chicago area guys, im not far away from ya 8)