New pcxer in some weeeks!

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

pcxpower
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: White

New pcxer in some weeeks!

Post by pcxpower »

Hi from Europe! ;)

I intend to purchase in some weeks a brand new 2015 (or 2014 in Europe) PCX 125 and I just wanted to say "hello" and thank this forum and its users for all the very useful information that one can find here! Be sure that I will post some pictures of the new bike when I have it 8)

About the scooter's color, in the Spanish Honda website I liked the "matte black" color:

But after having a look at it in person, it resulted to be "matte gray" and I didn't like it so much, so perhaps I will have a White one instead:

I will see if I change my mind before the purchase time!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

In the meantime, I will keep on reading these threads, to familiarize with this wonderful little scooter :D :D :D :D :D
2015 Honda PCX 125
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Re: New pcxer in some weeeks!

Post by kramnala58 »

Welcome to hondapcx.org. Glad we could be of help in your selection process.

My vote would be for a white one, but I openly acknowledge that I have a biased toward white. ;) :lol:
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
pcxpower
Regular User
Regular User

Post by pcxpower »

Thanks for the welcome! ;)

I must admit that after having a look at some White PCXs posted by some forum's users I also became a White PCX lover!! They look gorgeous!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
2015 Honda PCX 125
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Welcome! Welcome!
Think thee No More member pcxpower :D For "White" is the ultimate color choice!
Look above, look again and then again...Through thine eyes, see the pure beauty of White. Heavenly
(Somebody! please find my hip boots! :lol:)

Seriously, "would I" suggest any other color choice But White? Go for it (if "You" fancy it!) then bring on the pics
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
pcxpower
Regular User
Regular User

Post by pcxpower »

Thank you for the warm welcome! If I remember correctly, I have seen in the forum some pics of your new WHITE PCX, and it helped me towards choosing a White one!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I still have not seen a "matte gray" under the sunlight, but I am almost sure that even under natural light, the White one must look astounding! ;)

And of course, when I purchase mine I will take several pictures that I will show here in the forum 8) 8) 8) 8)

By the way: I encourage you and other 2015 PCX owners to take pics from time to time of your rides and show them as well, as we, new and prospective owners, LOVE to see them!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
2015 Honda PCX 125