In Search of Icebergs

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

MichRocks
Regular User
Regular User

In Search of Icebergs

Post by MichRocks »

You lucky guys in the western and southern tiers get to ride in such beautiful country on your bikes at this time of year. Winter here is still bouncing back and forth between mild and cold, but over the last 3 weeks I did get to take the Forza out two rides to some local lakes. Then weather closed in again. Both that and work have kept me bottled up to the point I had to get out...even if it was in my Tacoma. I escaped, and took a quick jaunt up north this last weekend despite it raining, with cold wind blowing off the lake. But I still find Michigan as a great place to live, regardless. Took a few shots, and if you haven't been to the state, worth a quick look from the warmth of your house. I documented this trip on my Web in the section "In Search of Icebergs".

Forza is almost out of hibernation as of 4/22/2014. This winter has been long. Long Live the Spring!
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: In Search of Icebergs

Post by skuuter »

Yep....Last Weekend in Middle Tennessee...."Sunny-n-80s"......

SPRING is here..... ;)
Ridin' and Socializin' the Southeastern USA on a 2014 Honda FORZA 300 Scooter...45+ years of Riding averaging 30,000 miles per year...!!!
MichRocks
Regular User
Regular User

Re: In Search of Icebergs

Post by MichRocks »

Skuuter! Great to hear from you- I was missing your posts!

Looking good out there! ;)