honda pcx...too nice??

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Re: honda pcx...too nice??

Post by you you »

Taz wrote:If he's not prepared to deliver it to 99.9% of Scottish islands he wont deliver it to the centre of the universe.
He doesn't know where they are. I suspect gn2 is Bulgarian
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Pay me the money then I'll deliver it.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
PCXER

Re: maybe moving was the right idea

Post by PCXER »

musaee wrote:only in Brooklyn.

my neighbor loaned me her car yesterday. just for a few early errands. i took the train out last night. get home and realize i parked on the wrong side for alternate side parking for the next day. i call her, tell her i will move it. she tells me she needs to walk her dog so she will meet me downstairs. we get downstairs and i turn the corner and i see

BLACK very HONDA PCX looking SCOOTER BEING PARKED...

i almost go unconscious. i just start walking towards it. i get closer and can see it is indeed a black honda pcx. i walk past the guy who is parking the damn thing less than 1/4 mile away from where its stolen. so i walk past...i turn around to see no plate and he TAKES off. i watch him take off the wrong way down a one way street.

i call the cops and then notice a squad car across the street. i run up to them and tell them the story. they tell me hop in and we canvass the neighborhood for like 10 mins. the cop asks me if i have any ideas and i say no... at least i got a really good look. when i first got in the cop car i showed them a pic of the bike. they are driving me back when the cop driving says oh shit there it is.

parked tightly between two cars. lights on because it was hotwired.

unbelievable

i show the cops my registration...they check the VIN

seems they ripped the glove box out...cut the back of the seat for entry and ripped the cover off the battery

they also stole my helmet and hat.

but i have my baby back.

anybody know how easy it is to fix the hotwire mess? and i swear it was riding differently :/

again...least its in my possession.

unfreakinbelievable

i left it in a garage...ill post some pics when i fetch it later
Congrats dude! Sucks about the damage, but that can be fixed. As you say, you got your baby back. What a fortunate stroke of good luck! I swear, if that happened to me, I probably would have pummeled the thief unconscious. :-)
pcxjojo

Post by pcxjojo »

Musaee so glad you got it back! Our daughter lives in Astoria. Hope you can get her back into shape! Take care up there!!
st3v4nt

Post by st3v4nt »

Read the story and this is why Honda should give us the PCX owner the option to install the HISS.