Grand Prix of Argentina

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Grand Prix of Argentina

Post by homie »

Grand Prix of Argentina. Set your DVRs! beIN channel. 9:15 AM PST 11:15 CST Moto2 and Moto3 earlier in the AM.
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Re: Grand Prix of Argentina

Post by PCX150Rider »

Thanks for the info! :D
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Thanks for the announcement homie.
Why was this not posted in "off topic?"
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

What a crazy chain of events and upset that was! Marquez stalls out at the gate, push starts his bike and gets back on position just in time but later ruled a 'ride thru' penalty that puts him back to 16th place. His Resole teammate goes off in a wet turn then we watch Marquez ride like a crazed idiot bumping riders left and right for penalty after penalty. What terrible sportsmanship and a race that surely sparked some good fist fights we we will never see. Who-De-Who wins the 2018 MotoGP but it wasn't 93 Marquez this time.

Here he is waving off another one of the riders he just swapped paint at 19:00
Oops My fault... now watch me do it again... WOW!

lillypinkjenny
Regular User
Regular User

Post by lillypinkjenny »

homie wrote:What a crazy chain of events and upset that was! Marquez stalls out at the gate, push starts his bike and gets back on position just in time but later ruled a 'ride thru' penalty that puts him back to 16th place. His Resole teammate goes off in a wet turn then we watch Marquez ride like a crazed idiot bumping riders left and right for penalty after penalty. What terrible sportsmanship and a race that surely sparked some good fist fights we we will never see. Who-De-Who wins the 2018 MotoGP but it wasn't 93 Marquez this time.

Here he is waving off another one of the riders he just swapped paint at 19:00
Oops My fault... now watch me do it again... WOW!

Cal Crutchlow won. To be honest, when you look at his performance in the free practices he was going to win it anyway, or be very close.

Marquez (and I'm usually a fan) showed utter arrogance. He knew that he had broken at least 3 rules before the start, and physically forced his way onto the grid against one of the organisers. The move on Aleix Espargaro was reckless, but the one that pushed Valentino Rossi onto the grass was downright dangerous. Even the late, great Marco Simoncelli would have winced at that one.

Considering the number of infractions and reckless behaviour he should be starting from the back of the grid in the next race. He won't, though ...
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

MM was faster than everyone else and by a huge margin.

He is a natural born racer, easily the most talented rider on the grid today.

The four guys at the front gave us an excellent race but the highlight for me was Rossi getting a taste of his own medicine.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

It was Honda in the end anyway. I love the Repsol team bikes soooo much. Hard to watch Marques lose his mind like that but it made for a hell of a race for the fans. He's not done that's for sure and if he gets positioned half way up the grid next time he most likely blows everyone away. Way out in front before the penalty, just can't play fair from the rear :lol: BIG FUN!

booo youtube blocked the video
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

Whats this! A sore winner? :roll:

here's where the press was

PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Post by PCX150Rider »

Stay on the bike. . . and Fight Fight Fight! ;)