Termoscud or trousers?

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

Cracksta
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Termoscud or trousers?

Post by Cracksta »

I think it's just too fiddly and straps will scratch the body. Then again I wear my gear for work and minimal gear when I go out. All down to the riders preference or what your use to
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

There is a leg cover for sale on the clubpcx forum right now. I believe London area.
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
djcat
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2012
Color: Black

Post by djcat »

Honestly, I do use Lidl motorbike trousers, I know they are cheap but I used them for 4 years on my big bike and they were spot on! Made with 500 Cordura, comfy, with vents for the hot time and warm for the winter! They feel more sturdy than the Alpinestar trousers I got later on!

http://www.lidl-ni.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/l ... _22692.htm

No matter which brand of trousers you go for, if they are textile make sure they are at least with 500D quality (most are) and that you got CE body armour on your knees. They kept me pretty warm all year round.

This last Sunday though I got really freeeeezing cold on my way back from London on the M4, despite my kevlar legs. I think that because there is no engine to warm up my legs wind chill is more of an issue on the scooter, so I am thinking about getting the thermoscud as well. Sod what others think about how I look if I get there warm and sound.
Taz
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Taz »

I bought Cordura texpeed armoured lined overtrousers from http://www.bikeweardirect.co.uk/shop.ht ... ory_id=534 and they are brilliant. I think you can find them on eBay too. Someone else on this thread went and bought them and was satisfied too. nb you get choice of lined or unlined.