Hello to All!

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

dmiles13

Hello to All!

Post by dmiles13 »

Just picked up my 2013 PCX 150 in black yesterday. First time on a scooter. Had been riding a Yamaha Vstar 250 and considering going to a bigger bike but decided on the PCX as it serves my needs and is so fuel efficient. I have been reading posts on the forum before making my purchase and appreciate all the information available here.
Steph
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 150cc
Color: Black PCX

Re: Hello to All!

Post by Steph »

The black color is the best! Good choice. Also like white but, could't wait till the end of summer for it to come out.
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

Welcome to hondapcx.org. Glad we could be of assistance with information prior to your purchase.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
Alice761

Post by Alice761 »

Welcome aboard
oldbiker
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2012 non esp
Color: Black is cooler

Post by oldbiker »

Welcome on board I wanted white but all that was available was black but I think I prefer the black now. Enjoy your new purchase
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

8) 8) 8) A W E S O M E N E S S ! ! 8) 8) 8)

Welcome! do not fear the shout-out (^) it was my very first reaction. I "let it go"
Enjoy your new Black Beauty!
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Fizzy Rascal
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014 (2015)
Color: White

Post by Fizzy Rascal »

Welcome. :)
Reaper
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Reaper »

Hello! I just got my first PCX150 2013 in pearl white! It seems it's a perfect choice for the city driving. I like everything in pcx except I feel I need a bit more power and acceleration.
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

Reaper wrote:Hello! I just got my first PCX150 2013 in pearl white! It seems it's a perfect choice for the city driving. I like everything in pcx except I feel I need a bit more power and acceleration.
Welcome to hondapcx.org. Your location is listed as Siberia. You must have a very short riding season there. ;) ... And white is a great colour!
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Hi to you too Reaper and welcome. You seek more power/acceleration then you would be most happy visiting our PCX "Performance" dept :) Others here have the same "want," so buzz on by and check things out. By the Way, Great color choice, that Pearl White is! 8)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Reaper
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Reaper »

Thanks guys, I just ordered the Yoshimura titanium exaust for my PCX150, just couldn't stand against it. I was thinking about to buy it or not for a week! :) It is expensive but I adore the look of this Yoshimura, and the sound seems is just right and it is a brand, quality is everywhere. I don't like to change the original look of the bike too much, I like to look it stock and clean.
About the color choice - only pearl white, as for me this color came from the JDM Honda type R racing cars, I love them too.
Reaper
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Reaper »

About the short riding season here - the more you wait for it, the more you enoy it ! :)
ScooterMan
Regular User
Regular User

Post by ScooterMan »

Reaper wrote:Thanks guys, I just ordered the Yoshimura titanium exaust for my PCX150, just couldn't stand against it. I was thinking about to buy it or not for a week! :) It is expensive but I adore the look of this Yoshimura, and the sound seems is just right and it is a brand, quality is everywhere. I don't like to change the original look of the bike too much, I like to look it stock and clean.
About the color choice - only pearl white, as for me this color came from the JDM Honda type R racing cars, I love them too.
Let us know how it sounds/affects performance when you get it on. Post a review in the performance section!
2015 PCX 150 (White)[/color]
Top speed 76mph(2015) 79mph (2013)with NCY variator & Drive Face
Tribpreper
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Tribpreper »

Reaper wrote:About the color choice - only pearl white, as for me this color came from the JDM Honda type R racing cars, I love them too.
You already have an edge on speed.
White is the fastest color! :)