new member from thailand

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Vulcandanny

new member from thailand

Post by Vulcandanny »

hello everybody..... im Danny, originally from Switzerland but im living in Thailand for about 13 years already. After a few big bikes here, I was looking for a bike i can use every day for city trips and travelling around the country as well. Got a PCX 150 for the past 4 month, a really great bike but for longer trips with passenger a bit underpowered..... so I got a new Forza the past saturday, until today i did about 500km already and I have to say, its a great bike. Because im 6'2, I modified the saddle and I also did a few other modifications to the bike, now its perfect to me. Love it and my GF is happy on the passenger seat as well.......
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Re: new member from thailand

Post by kramnala58 »

Welcome to hondapcx.org .... good to have another "farang" living in Thailand. What part of Thailand do you live in?
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
willajabir
Regular User
Regular User

Post by willajabir »

Hey Danny,
I've seen a few blogs of people moving to Thailand and having similar experience. The Forza seems to fit foreigners better.
Could you give a little more info on your seat modification. I've also seen a few Thailand custom saddles I like.
We also love pictures if you have some to post in the Gallery section.
Larry
2014 NSS300E born on 12/11/13
May the Forza be with you

my Forza pics: https://postimg.cc/gallery/Y9JWhsg
Hoyt
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Hoyt »

Welcome !! You have the best choice of accessories in Thailand !
Vulcandanny

Post by Vulcandanny »

Thanks for all the comments....... Im living in the northeast of the country, the city is called "Nakhonratchasima", its about 250km's from Bangkok. I did just fix a Givi 45L Topbox to the Forza, now the storage is perfect. I did about 1'000km's and I'm still very happy with the bike. Ok, with another 10 more horsepower, it would be the perfect allrounder but I can live with the stock performance. Soon I will make a trip to the north, looking forward to do that. Fuel consumtion so far is about 3.5 liters per 100km's. As soon as I will get my cam, I will post some pictures of the modified saddle.
MichRocks
Regular User
Regular User

Post by MichRocks »

Thanks for the post, and welcome! Looking forward to the pics...