Curious...

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

ScooterKim
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Curious...

Post by ScooterKim »

I was just looking at all the new posts and I got curious. So, I went to the members section. This little Honda PCX Forum has exploded to 801 members! that's 41 pages of new members! Just a heads up, make sure you fill out your profile with your location and background info that you want to share. It's always interesting to read where people are from and what they do. And, why they bought a PCX! :D
logepoge1
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Re: Curious...

Post by logepoge1 »

Cyber engineering student and got it for college
ImageImage
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

ScooterKim wrote:I was just looking at all the new posts and I got curious. So, I went to the members section. This little Honda PCX Forum has exploded to 801 members! that's 41 pages of new members! Just a heads up, make sure you fill out your profile with your location and background info that you want to share. It's always interesting to read where people are from and what they do. And, why they bought a PCX! :D

Centre of the universe pet. :D
CaptnJim
Regular User
Regular User

Post by CaptnJim »

Trophy husband. It isn't easy being pretty. And, vice versa.

We bought the PCXs 'cause my wife said, "Let's get a couple scooters." I put my foot down and said, "Yes, Ma'am."

We are 2800 miles away from the scooters, and it is beginning to get to me.
His & Hers Honda PCX 150s
guenthar

Post by guenthar »

I just bought the PCX150 as an upgrade and replacement to my 2005 E-Ton Beamer Matrix 50CC since I needed something faster for when I move to Seattle and also after riding the Beamer Matrix for 8 years it was in a pretty bad shape.
dustin91
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: Red

Post by dustin91 »

A distant cousin came by the house a few years back on a Honda Goldwing, and I finally realised why people are attracted to riding motorcycles. Then I tried my uncle's scooter – maybe a Kymco or a Chinese brand - and fell in love. Way better than a mid-life crisis car! I took my motorcycle safety course to get the endorsement, but knew I only wanted a scooter... I feel safer not having to worry about clutches and shifting, and the speed is totally fine for me. Now, the only issue is, my wife wants one!
strkngfang
Regular User
Regular User

Post by strkngfang »

It only took my wife a year of riding as my passenger before she wanted her own. It's a lot of fun riding together to different destinations.
Dan
2015 Honda Forza- red
dustin91
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by dustin91 »

Oh yeah Dan, don't get me wrong... I think it'd be a lot of fun for us too. But this was *my* toy that I saved up for, and then all my wife has to do is say, "I want one too." Hard to turn her down, so maybe she can have my PCX150 and I'll upgrade to the Forza! :lol:
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

dustin91 wrote:Oh yeah Dan, don't get me wrong... I think it'd be a lot of fun for us too. But this was *my* toy that I saved up for, and then all my wife has to do is say, "I want one too." Hard to turn her down, so maybe she can have my PCX150 and I'll upgrade to the Forza! :lol:
Get one of these each?

skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by skuuter »

I've actually been a Member since just a few days after maddiedog started this, then got busy with some Other Administrator/Moderator Things on some Other Forums....have kept a PCX125 or PCX150 ever since November of 2011 though....finally got my priorities right, and back for good..... :lol: ;)
Ridin' and Socializin' the Southeastern USA on a 2014 Honda FORZA 300 Scooter...45+ years of Riding averaging 30,000 miles per year...!!!
dustin91
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by dustin91 »

You You... sold!
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Can't get a new one, they went bust some time ago.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
Taz
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Taz »

I visit a lot of unis for work and notice a number of PCX's in the student bike parking areas recently.