new elegant accessories

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

ribanold
Year: 2016
Color: brown

new elegant accessories

Post by ribanold »

THE LIFE IS WONDERFULL
ScottDR
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: Black

Re: new elegant accessories

Post by ScottDR »

Hi ribanold,

Thank you for posting this product! I really like it and hope it will be available in Canada.

Cheers!
ImageImageImage
2013 Black PCX 150
Mods/accessories:
Honda tall windshield, Honda top box, NCY variator and face with 13gram rollers, LED headlamps & taillight with, Backoff indicator
Kawell rectangular lights-fork, mounted
Cheeky Seats seat cover (de-humped), YSS PDC and front spring upgrade 15W fork fluid, YSS rear spring/damper upgrade-preload adjustable only, lots of reflective tape and other accessories

Previously owned:
1969 Honda K50 mini trail (first bike, still runs great and in the family)
1975 Honda CB125
1978 Yamaha DT400 (bored 2 stroke insanity)
1986 Kawasaki Ninja 250r
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

ScottDR wrote:Hi ribanold, Thank you for posting this product! I really like it and hope it will be available in Canada.Cheers!
Google search, TomTom Vios, and you may find one that can be delivered to Canada.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

Wow! I really like that. I already have a Tom Tom GPS but that new item is a great little invention, especially hooking into Bluetooth, though I wouldn't want to be distracted by my phone while riding. I can't read German but I do hope this is pulling your location from its own GPS positioning chip rather than just sending you information from your phone's GPS. Some people may have unlimited data plans but mine has a limit. When we travel and use the phone's GPS we always end up using all of our data allowances.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

Um.... a dedicated device just for scooters with the long arm rear view mirror that no street bikes have. Won't be a big seller here in the states for lack of scooters but if they were smart and made it black with scull and cross bones the Harley crowd might get with it :)
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

Mel46 wrote:Wow! I really like that. I already have a Tom Tom GPS but that new item is a great little invention, especially hooking into Bluetooth, though I wouldn't want to be distracted by my phone while riding. I can't read German but I do hope this is pulling your location from its own GPS positioning chip rather than just sending you information from your phone's GPS. Some people may have unlimited data plans but mine has a limit. When we travel and use the phone's GPS we always end up using all of our data allowances.
If you Google search TomTom Vio you will get some sites in English. It looks like it runs off of the phone.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

I just pulled up some info on it and the app that goes on your phone is not available in our country. The Vio itself seems to be an extension of the phone GPS though it has its own GPS chip so that the phone doesn't have to work so hard. It allows touchscreen even with gloves on. Interesting little device.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

GeorgeSK
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 13PCX,15Forza
Color: Both Red

Post by GeorgeSK »

Mel - Try the Maps.me app. It uses the chip in the phone and will work even if data is turned off.
On my scoot, getting there is WAY more than half the fun!

Please paste this address into a new tab and add yourself to the map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1NlP7xk7KMdJReQnm-iDhldFBdpQ&ll=4.995760578398276%2C0&z=2
but please, don't delete anybody, no matter how badly they deserve deleting :)
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

I have Maps.me on my 10" tablet, but I couldn't get it to work correctly on my wife's phone when she drove to Memphis and back to Atlanta in one day last week. We had used it on one of our drives to South Carolina and back recently and it had a problem when I entered an address in the search so it seems to work on the road but has a problem zooming down to the individual address.
We are volunteers for transporting rescued dogs to various rescue organizations. Sometimes we end up with several of the 'legs' because we couldn't get volunteers to handle one of the links. Each has time we go a long distance we say that we will never do it again. That is the advantage of having links and handouts. We have had dogs transported all the way across country before but we try to concentrate on the links around Atlanta.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

iceman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014 125 (LED)
Color: White

Post by iceman »

There's NavFree which works off GPS and you can download maps for the whole US (state by state) and the world.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Mel46 wrote:I have Maps.me on my 10" tablet, but I couldn't get it to work correctly on my wife's phone when she drove to Memphis and back to Atlanta in one day last week. We had used it on one of our drives to South Carolina and back recently and it had a problem when I entered an address in the search so it seems to work on the road but has a problem zooming down to the individual address.
We are volunteers for transporting rescued dogs to various rescue organizations. Sometimes we end up with several of the 'legs' because we couldn't get volunteers to handle one of the links. Each has time we go a long distance we say that we will never do it again. That is the advantage of having links and handouts. We have had dogs transported all the way across country before but we try to concentrate on the links around Atlanta.

Good on you for volunteering.
Webini1963
Year: 2014 Forza
Color: Red

Post by Webini1963 »