General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

stevecbr
Year: 2011
Color: white

Post by stevecbr »

Hi,new to this forum.
Have been riding for 30 years, main bike is a Yamaha MT-09,my 2nd bike is a Honda PCX125, 2011 in white.
Its currently done 5200 miles, its still on the original IRC tyres, I am planning on changing them in the next month, probably to Michelin City. Also planning on doing an engine and drive oil change tomorrow.
Not sure how to place photos, they are uploaded to bikepics site
j.d.b.
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red

Re: New member

Post by j.d.b. »

Welcome! This is a very good place to find pretty much any info, useful or not, on your bike. Enjoy!
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

stevecbr wrote: Also planning on doing an engine and drive oil change tomorrow.
Not sure how to place photos, they are uploaded to bikepics site
make sure you do a 'how to' change the engine video for us :D

Pictures YES! we need lots of down home pictures of your stuff, never get tired of pictures even if unrelated. To post a picture in this forum all you do is;

click NEW post or reply to one
enter at least ten characters in the text block [.........]
scroll down and click browse
find your pictures on your computer and double click it
PREVIEW and submit
always preview because nobody wants to see your Johnson
if image is HUGE, please resize it before uploading... you can do that with the paint program in windows or what have you for Mac.

THATS IT! no Johnson and its all good!
Attachments
cheer.jpg
cheer.jpg (16.39 KiB) Viewed 1777 times
GatorGreg
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: White

Post by GatorGreg »

homie wrote:THATS IT! no Johnson and its all good!

Now hold it right there homie, you should probably add the following just to be clear to our newest member:

100% all-beef thermometer – ABD – Alabama black snake – anaconda – anal impaler – baby arm – baby maker – bald-headed yogurt slinger – baloney pony – BBC – BBD – big Dick and the twins – big Italian salami – bird – bobby dangler – bologna pony – bone – boner – boom stick – bratwurst – broner – bud – cack – chap – choad – chode – chopper – chub – chubbie – chup – chut – cock – cock rocket – cornholer – cut – D – dangler – dick – dick smalls – ding – ding-a-ling – ding dong – dingis – dinker – dinky – dipstick – disco stick – doder – doinker – domepiece – dong – dork – D, the – D train – e-peen – general, two colonels – get it up – giggle stick – gut wrench – hard-on – head – helmet – hockey cocky – hog – hooded – hotdog – hung – jimmy – johnson – John Thomas – joystick – kielbasa – knob – lady boner – love muscle – love shaft – love stick – main vein – manhood – man muscle – master of ceremonies – meat popsicle – meat thermometer – member – middle leg – monster – Mr. Happy – Mr. Winky – ol' one-eye – one-eyed monster – one-eyed snake – one-eyed trouser snake – P – packer – patz – pecker – peen – pee pee – peeper – peeter – Peter – Ph.D – pickle – piece – pink tractor beam – plonker – pocket rocket – polaroid – pole – pop a chub – pork sword – prick – pud – purple-headed soldier – purple headed solider man – purple-headed warrior – putz – rod – Russell the love muscle – salami – sausage – schlong – schlort – schmeckel – schwartz – sconge – shaft – shlittle – shlong – shrinkage – skin flute – steamin' semen roadway – stiffie – stiffy – tallywacker – tallywhacker – tally whacker – tent pole – thing – third leg – throbber – tonsil tickler – tool – tripod – trouser meat – trouser snake – tube steak – twig – unit – wang – wanker – wankie – wee – weenie – wee wee – weiner – whang – whiskey dick – who who dilly – wiener – willie – willy – winky – wood – yogurt slinger – yoo-hoo – zubra
2018 Yamaha SMAX Raven Black (aka Majesty S)
RIP 2015 Honda PCX 150 Pearl White
RIP 2010 Honda Elite (Lead) 110 Black
Check out GatorGreg's Motovlog on YouTube
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

GatorGreg wrote:
Anthony Weiner ---- Don't be THAT GUY! the internet is forever
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Hey Steve, are you still out there? The guys above are just joking around with each other but I have an idea...
Quite the obvious one and perhaps you looked already but..
have you checked the "bike picks website" for answers on how to upload/move/transfer (whatever you call it) your photos to another website page? Maybe they can aid you in getting your pics shown here?
I'm so unfamiliar with storing photos online in the Clouds or wherever! :oops:
Please try, we would enjoy seeing them! :P
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

What? no good?... I thought it was helpful
Not as scary as your avatar these days WN

he last visited today so... yes he is here :lol:
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

homie, yes you did help, you always do and then some. I was just referring to the joking that came later on. No harm done at all.
Oh and it's good to know, that you know, that Steve is still about 8)
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Heh!! What's so scary about me old faced avatar? Oh...that's right you spook easily :lol:
Get ready homie...Halloween Howling will commence soon, and goblins will be knocking at yer door!
P.S. Don't forget to Look under yer Bed!! :lol:
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

WhiteNoise wrote:Heh!! What's so scary about me old faced avatar? :lol:
hehe

Attachments
lastvisited.jpg
lastvisited.jpg (131.72 KiB) Viewed 1729 times
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

You know a couple of iphone updates ago there was a glitch that people were exploiting that had my wife and I in tears laughing. I'm sure they fixed it because I can't do it anymore. Here is how it worked;

While texting ask the person to touch and hold the camera icon next to the text block... then slide their finger up for any number of fictitious reasons you pick.
That would cause the camera on their phone to take a picture and automatically start sending to the requester and there wasn't a dam thing they could do to stop it sending.

We would get some of the funniest images from friends and family EVER! especially if their phone camera was default to selfie.
ROFL FUN MAN!
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

GatorGreg wrote:

Now hold it right there homie, you should probably add the following just to be clear to our newest member:

100% all-beef thermometer – ABD – Alabama black snake – anaconda – anal impaler – baby arm – baby maker – bald-headed yogurt slinger – baloney pony – BBC – BBD – big Dick and the twins – big Italian salami – bird – bobby dangler – bologna pony – bone – boner – boom stick – bratwurst – broner – bud – cack – chap – choad – chode – chopper – chub – chubbie – chup – chut – cock – cock rocket – cornholer – cut – D – dangler – dick – dick smalls – ding – ding-a-ling – ding dong – dingis – dinker – dinky – dipstick – disco stick – doder – doinker – domepiece – dong – dork – D, the – D train – e-peen – general, two colonels – get it up – giggle stick – gut wrench – hard-on – head – helmet – hockey cocky – hog – hooded – hotdog – hung – jimmy – johnson – John Thomas – joystick – kielbasa – knob – lady boner – love muscle – love shaft – love stick – main vein – manhood – man muscle – master of ceremonies – meat popsicle – meat thermometer – member – middle leg – monster – Mr. Happy – Mr. Winky – ol' one-eye – one-eyed monster – one-eyed snake – one-eyed trouser snake – P – packer – patz – pecker – peen – pee pee – peeper – peeter – Peter – Ph.D – pickle – piece – pink tractor beam – plonker – pocket rocket – polaroid – pole – pop a chub – pork sword – prick – pud – purple-headed soldier – purple headed solider man – purple-headed warrior – putz – rod – Russell the love muscle – salami – sausage – schlong – schlort – schmeckel – schwartz – sconge – shaft – shlittle – shlong – shrinkage – skin flute – steamin' semen roadway – stiffie – stiffy – tallywacker – tallywhacker – tally whacker – tent pole – thing – third leg – throbber – tonsil tickler – tool – tripod – trouser meat – trouser snake – tube steak – twig – unit – wang – wanker – wankie – wee – weenie – wee wee – weiner – whang – whiskey dick – who who dilly – wiener – willie – willy – winky – wood – yogurt slinger – yoo-hoo – zubra

It's also my surname, but you've probably guessed that :D
GatorGreg
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: White

Post by GatorGreg »

WhiteNoise wrote:I was just referring to the joking that came later on.

I'm very sorry WN for my joking - I forgot this was a family friendly forum :D Steve, if you're out there, welcome to our PCX family and please come back :)
2018 Yamaha SMAX Raven Black (aka Majesty S)
RIP 2015 Honda PCX 150 Pearl White
RIP 2010 Honda Elite (Lead) 110 Black
Check out GatorGreg's Motovlog on YouTube
stevecbr

Post by stevecbr »

still here, hopefully photos below. Big givi screen sold and replaced with standard one

stevecbr

Post by stevecbr »

Also swapped levers for adjustable ones