What's a "D"

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

ima*rider
Year: 2015
Color: White

What's a "D"

Post by ima*rider »

Hello,

New member here. I'm reading up on the PCX 150, and often it's advertised as a PCX 150D, and other times without the "D". I've read a lot, but can't figure out the difference. Can anyone tell me what the "D" means? :?

Thanks.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Re: What's a "D"

Post by you you »

ima*rider wrote:Hello,

New member here. I'm reading up on the PCX 150, and often it's advertised as a PCX 150D, and other times without the "D". I've read a lot, but can't figure out the difference. Can anyone tell me what the "D" means? :?

Thanks.

Not as good as a double d
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Hi and welcome to our forum(s) ima*rider :P
Where have you been reading about the "D" version? Hmm, I'm not familiar myself. Anyone else?

On another note, I see that you have Not added your location to your profile. It just might help us to help you with this question and others....IF you add that info.
You can follow the directions right here below my post ;) CHEERS!
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
ima*rider
Year: 2015
Color: White

Post by ima*rider »

WhiteNoise wrote:Hi and welcome to our forum(s) ima*rider :P
Where have you been reading about the "D" version? Hmm, I'm not familiar myself. Anyone else?

On another note, I see that you have Not added your location to your profile. It just might help us to help you with this question and others....IF you add that info.
You can follow the directions right here below my post ;) CHEERS!
Added my location. :)

About half the ads I see here in California from dealers and individuals (new and used) for the PCX 150 refer to the scooter as a PCX 150D. I wonder if it means they're set up for "fifty state" use, meaning they meet the emission control standards here on the "left" coast. :roll:
I think I see the light
at the end of the tunnel
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

I see the dealers in the US refer to the Honda PCX 150D for both the 2013 and 2015 models. It must be an internal Honda number designation is all I can think. I know to Honda the Forza 2014 US is a Forza (MF12).
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Haha! I like that! The "left" coast :lol:
Thanks for adding your location. We "right" coast members are just a wee bit jealous of your riding weather....."right" about now ;)

Back to D (not doubleD 2yous :lol:)....I've so Not heard of 150D! (Picture the head of ostridge/ostrich in the sand ;)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You