Honda Survey...

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Honda Survey...

Post by homie »

question.jpg
question.jpg (11.3 KiB) Viewed 1566 times
Hey have any of you guys received a survey from American Honda Motor Co. INC. containing one US dollar (actual cash) requesting you to fill out a (5 dollar minimum effort :lol: ) three page questionnaire? Lots of math and percentage questions hurting my brain but feeling obligated since they did gave me a buck ;) Absolutely brilliant marketing survey that someone in my political party ought to take notice if they want response and participation in such boring activities.
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Re: Honda Survey...

Post by homie »

If you ask Honda what does a buck buy you these days... they would have to say priceless product feedback. I just lost 20 minutes of my life and I bill myself out at a premium :)
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

How much do you charge for your forum posts...? :lol:
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
Steph
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 150cc
Color: Black PCX

Post by Steph »

Just checked my mail box. Nothing. I'll take the survey when I get it. If I purchase The Honda CTX 700N DCT that I've been looking at, then I'll get another one! :D
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

I like that bike (with fairings) the more i sit on it. Gas mileage is close to the Forza yet 105 mph top speed. It is only 500 lbs. I would definitely want the DCT w/ ABS.
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

gn2 wrote:How much do you charge for your forum posts...? :lol:
No charge for the joy of being youyou cannon fodder, keeps me humble. Checking grammar, spelling and vodka consumption in forum is still not that much work :D
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Got the Crispy Buck today & Fragrance free, I might add!
I'd rather an exchange of an oil change fer a survey...seems fair to me. Same amount of time involved considering they let her (messy) drip whilst doing something else. Unleash a bolt and snug her up again. Did you count the minutes? Shoot! I plumb hates writing. Takes me longer than most. Lefty here. So, tis a even swap. Oil fer me writing time.
Fair,...I say ;)

>> See below, Purdy! I sat on it a L O N G, L O N G Time. So tempting <<

Shh...gn2 is Not a fan. "Chain, Chain, Chain....Chain of Fools....." :lol:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (75.71 KiB) Viewed 1505 times
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Steph
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Steph »

The chain don't scare me! I'm am attracted to the nude model and would get the DCT abs. Been to the Honda dealer a few times now to sit on the CTX. Then I come home and look at my PCX and feel guilty.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

^^ ..."then I come home and look at my PCX and feel guilty." I know that feeling :(
Are we silly? We get so attached. I do :oops:
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

I feel the same climbing on my Forza. My PCX becomes the little bike that could. :roll:

I say lets all order one together - a group buy. It will help sooth the initial pre-purchase pain. :P

516 lbs for the DCT ABS option. There are some accessories that might lift the price a bit.
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

WhiteNoise wrote:Got the Crispy Buck today & Fragrance free, I might add!
Just curious WN because mine was so fresh and "crispy" too, what serial number?
B 24506851 C
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

SECoda wrote:I feel the same climbing on my Forza. My PCX becomes the little bike that could. :roll:

I say lets all order one together - a group buy. It will help sooth the initial pre-purchase pain. :P

516 lbs for the DCT ABS option. There are some accessories that might lift the price a bit.
I have been out so long this winter gaming and I don't have time to go back and read all that prompts this kind of thinking between you guys over another bike. Can someone explain in short what this is all about? Has that red bike stolen some of the loyalty to the precious PCX? .... say it isn't so people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61N0LNHiwBs
Oh dam I wish I hadn't watch this :?
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

We are dreaming with Steph. Good review and he made most of the changes I would want but the price climbs way up. I bet he has 15k in it. Seat, cases, cruise control, better foot rests, etc.. Then i woke up from the dream. :P
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

SECoda wrote:We are dreaming with Steph. Good review and he made most of the changes I would want but the price climbs way up. I bet he has 15k in it. Seat, cases, cruise control, better foot rests, etc.. Then i woke up from the dream. :P
I can see the allure, it's really out there and different than anything I thought was this advanced in automatic on a light bike. I can relate to the creature features and low center of balance. It does have enough draw to get me down to the dealer for a closer look this spring and maybe a test ride. I guess you really cant beat up people too much for negative chain drive comments. The chain does look like a foreign object when you see it in the video's... at least go with a belt and don't have that vintage drive :lol:
Steph
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Steph »

This dream could come true. You never know!
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

My Grom buddy is always mentioning the chain maintenance and the oiler he made for it out of Delrin. It does not sound like fun.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Hi homie! My "crispy one" was born before yours. Serial number comes in at B 24506799 G
Are you a collector? I'm thinking so. Another hobby, list goes on :)

Drifting? Nah, we're just sharing the love a bit over the CTX 700. Good looking. Forward pegs seemed a little awkward for me, but then it was hard to tell with the salesman holding the bike for me. Go ahead, sit on one (maybe before spring) then tell us whatcha think. If you get a test ride, that would be great. Dealers can spend time chatting now. Lots of us are hibernating in the garage making changes. So friggin cold out!
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

I'm betting you get one Steph :P as early as Spring. Question is...will you keep your first born? No guilt now :lol:
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

The SilverWing may be a few mph faster according to posts on that forum....
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

WhiteNoise wrote:Hi homie! My "crispy one" was born before yours. Serial number comes in at B 24506799 G
Are you a collector?
No, but this tells me there were 52 Honda sales within the distribution of this survey in the US between the time you bought yours and I bought mine unless they rolled this out alphabetical. My last name Is 'G' ... curiosity that's all.