Hello Everyone!

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

peter.storm

Hello Everyone!

Post by peter.storm »

Great to find a forum for the PCX, I have just bought one and think it is great.

I am from The UK and always had big bikes like Fireblades but now I live in Cambodia and a big bike would be uncomfortable to ride in the city as it is busy and the roads are not so good.

I am thinking of taking it to Saigon and then doing the ride they did on Top Gear.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by WhiteNoise »

Welcome to the forums and to the smaller version of a Fireblade Sportbike. Huh? Well, it kinda looks like one, right? :lol: Top Gear ride on a PCX?.... Okay. :D
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
binje
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by binje »

That TG ride episode was excellent. I suppose one thing you have going for you is that you will not be riding very very old bikes (or have friends sabotaging your bike) so you should have relatively less problems. Would love to do a ride like that. But I would imagine it would be a gruelling old slog if you did go for it.
2011 Honda PCX 125