Bought two new Forza's for wife and myself

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

rew750

Re: Bought two new Forza's for wife and myself

Post by rew750 »

willajabir wrote:Thanks Rew.
Good pics that answer a lot of questions.

Nice selfie in top pic!!!
Good eyes as I didn't even see that in the mirrors. I plan on trimming it down an inch or so once I know that is what I want to do.
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by skuuter »

GREAT Scooter....We have two Forza 300s also.....Both have Honda Tall Windshields, Honda Racks, and Honda Top Cases.....mine also has a GIVI Tailbag, GARMIN ZUMO GPS, and an onboard SLIME Air Compressor.....

We've taken some Trips on Them to North Carolina, Arkansas, Mississippi, etc. as well as Daily commutes....This Scooter does it all, and does it well....well enough for us to sell ALL of the Motorcycles including the Gold Wing 1800 F6B, and both PCX 150s.....Glad You're enjoying Yours also..... 8)
Ridin' and Socializin' the Southeastern USA on a 2014 Honda FORZA 300 Scooter...45+ years of Riding averaging 30,000 miles per year...!!!
V4 TRV
Regular User
Regular User

Post by V4 TRV »

Hey Skooter - how many miles on your forza now? Any chance of an update?

Thanks
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by skuuter »

V4 TRV wrote:Hey Skooter - how many miles on your forza now? Any chance of an update?

Thanks
No update..."tickled to death" with the Forza... :D ......about 7,000 on mine, about 3600 on my Wife's..... ;)
Ridin' and Socializin' the Southeastern USA on a 2014 Honda FORZA 300 Scooter...45+ years of Riding averaging 30,000 miles per year...!!!
V4 TRV
Regular User
Regular User

Post by V4 TRV »

Nice to hear it. It will be next year before I get to 7k!
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by skuuter »

V4 TRV wrote:Nice to hear it. It will be next year before I get to 7k!
Between all of last year's "Issues" and the Really Bad Winter we had, it's amazing mine has as many miles as it does...... ;)
willajabir
Regular User
Regular User

Post by willajabir »

Like the pics Skuuter. Reading your sig, I thought I'd have much more than that once retired. Seems I don't get off days any more.
The Wingers wouldn't let you park near them? :lol:
Larry
2014 NSS300E born on 12/11/13
May the Forza be with you

my Forza pics: https://postimg.cc/gallery/Y9JWhsg
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by skuuter »

willajabir wrote:Like the pics Skuuter. Reading your sig, I thought I'd have much more than that once retired. Seems I don't get off days any more.
The Wingers wouldn't let you park near them? :lol:
Thanks....I've owned/ridden/built most every Brand/Type/Kind of Motorcycle out there..."Scooters too"..... :D :lol: .....just sold a Gold Wing 1800 F6B......the FORZA 300 does it all for me....Interstate, 2-up if need be, Twisties, commuting, etc., etc. .......GREAT Scooter..... ;) 8)
forzanator
Year: 2014 forza
Color: Red

Post by forzanator »

skuuter wrote:GREAT Scooter....We have two Forza 300s also.....Both have Honda Tall Windshields, Honda Racks, and Honda Top Cases.....mine also has a GIVI Tailbag, GARMIN ZUMO GPS, and an onboard SLIME Air Compressor.....

We've taken some Trips on Them to North Carolina, Arkansas, Mississippi, etc. as well as Daily commutes....This Scooter does it all, and does it well....well enough for us to sell ALL of the Motorcycles including the Gold Wing 1800 F6B, and both PCX 150s.....Glad You're enjoying Yours also..... 8)
Is that the Honda top box? If so, is it removable and lockable with the same key?

Nice pictures!
waybar
Regular User
Regular User

Post by waybar »

rew750 wrote:
gn2 wrote:Looking forward to your assesment of the Givi screen.
You could get a Puig for the other one so you know who's is which.

http://www.puigusa.com/tuning-bikes/hon ... 310-m3620/
I don't see anyone, that I can find that sells this one in the US. Price is good, though may take a beating on shipping.

The windshield showed up this morning, so I hope to get it installed by the weekend and I'll post some pics.
I couldn't find anyone selling the Puig windshield either, so I sent an email to Puig and received the following reply from them:

Hello Wayne:
We will bring it in by the end of June in light smoke (part# 6554H). We will contact you as soon as it is available.
MSRP: $139.87
Thank you for your interest.
PUIG USA INC