both of my scooters

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

jkhawaii
Regular User
Regular User

both of my scooters

Post by jkhawaii »

Still have both scooters... will likely have both for awhile. resale value for a 50CC stinks due to the flood of cheap Chinese mopeds. Both have some advantages. Piaggio, Simplicity, nice large glove compartment, sports car like suspension tuning, feels more compact even though its not really much smaller. PCX, over all more refined, more power, better MPG surprisingly (50cc vs 150cc), excellent fuel injection drive ability.
If I could chose 2 things to improve on the PCX it would be better shocks and forks w/firmer springs and, larger front storage compartment.
maybe its better to own a few Scooters than a motorcycle, I can add one more scooter to my collection and still be less than a Harley lol
Attachments
IMG_0386.jpg
IMG_0386.jpg (125.8 KiB) Viewed 1296 times
jkhawaii
Regular User
Regular User

Re: both of my scooters

Post by jkhawaii »

Oh, the other advantage the PCX has is much easyier to get parts, service information, do not have to deal with the large dealer that sells Piaggio's
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Nice bikes and it looks like you keep them both in good condition :)
jkhawaii
Regular User
Regular User

Post by jkhawaii »

you you wrote:Nice bikes and it looks like you keep them both in good condition :)
I usually wipe them down once a week. don't mind the surrounding area that needs some cleaning
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

jkhawaii wrote:If I could chose 2 things to improve on the PCX it would be better shocks and forks w/firmer springs
The forks is an easy fix, just use a grade heavier fork oil and place packing washers on top of the springs.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
dasshreddar
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: forzaruckuspcx
Color: black

Post by dasshreddar »

Microwave? Toaster? I need to add those to my garage... :lol: