Hello

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Astur59

Hello

Post by Astur59 »

I'm from Belgium
since 3 months I have a PCX125
great, easy to drive in Brussel

I'm happy to be here with you

Bye
Alfredo
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Re: Hello

Post by kramnala58 »

Welcome to hondapxc.org Alfredo. We are a friendly bunch! Post some pics of your PCX, especially if they can show the sites of Belgium.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
strkngfang
Regular User
Regular User

Post by strkngfang »

Welcome, Alfredo. I'd love to see some scenic PCX shots as well.
Dan
2015 Honda Forza- red
dustin91
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: Red

Post by dustin91 »

Welcome Astur!
Vagabondman
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Vagabondman »

Bonjour Alfredo! Belgium was the very first trip I ever took as a teenager, and I have many fond memories of it. Would love to tool around on a PCX thru the streets of Brussels! Some of the best pubs and beer are to be had there.
bruno_09

Post by bruno_09 »

Aha, a fellow Belgian. I'm from Gent, another city in that tiny country, and I bought my pcx second-hand from someone in Brussels. It's a black one, 125 cc (which I could simply drive with my car license here in Belgium) and it came with a Givi small screen (clear), a jet helmet (crap), and a thermoscud.

I got it at the end of July, and it was just under a year old then, but bought it for 1700 euro (new: 2690) with 4200 km on it. It probably did a little crash though: there are some panels with some scratches, and while replacing the windshield I noticed some cracks in some bodywork.

In the 1,5 months I've been riding it, I've done about 1300 km. This includes my 8 km daily commute between the train station and my work place, 70 km work-to-home and back on Friday evening and Monday morning (I don't like to leave it at the train station for the weekend), and some scenic touring one weekend (about 400 km in two days). All in all, I think I've actually done more distance on three-lane highways than off them... Just cruising along behind some truck going a little over 90 kph. It's not my favourite, but it does the trick.

Since I'm about 6'2", I'm also thinking of performing the humpectomy. I'm very glad to have found this forum, I'm sure I'll get a lot out of it, and I'll try to contribute my two cents as well!
sleepnot

Post by sleepnot »

Hi, I'm from Leuven, yet another city in the tiny country...
I bought a second hand grey pcx 125 + stuff for 1600 euro with 7000 km in August. I use it to drive to work (about 12 km), to slip through traffic jams :)