Can You Do This On A Super Cub 125?

The other 2-wheeled contraptions you ride.

Moderator: Modsquad

Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Can You Do This On A Super Cub 125?

Post by Old Grinner »

Winter riding in Alaska on Honda CT90 scooters . . ..

What a concept! :geek:

Makes you wonder if the CT90 replacement would be up to the task doesn't it? :?

Well . . . maybe. :roll:

Perhaps some day we will know. Perhaps the Super Cub 125 will indeed have it's day in the sun . . . I mean snow. :lol:

Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: Can You Do This On A Super Cub 125?

Post by Mel46 »

Ok, so they just proved that some people are crazy. Would you REALLY want to do that if you were not traveling around the world and absolutely had to do that?!
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Old Grinner »

Ok, so they just proved that some people are crazy. Would you REALLY want to do that if you were not traveling around the world and absolutely had to do that?!
Just goes to show you with a good sense of humor anything is possible . . .. :lol:

Keep your chin up and your throttle hand down. ;)

As a side note though I have to say they sure carried a lot of "stuff" on those CT90's. :o o_O :lol: :roll:

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

GREAT VIDEO OldG!!

Well done. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this fun couple have a FUN adventure together. They took many risks but having experience handled it all well (from what WE were given to see ;) Watch them snow bowl (did I remember that right? Snow bowl?) anywho, they take slips slides and spills like it's walking. And they Laugh! How bloody awesome is that!

But don't you go getting any ideas, I'm not up for the task. Why????
Burrr.... o_O wayyy to cold 'n icy for me. I don't care how warm that sleeping bag was! Did they lie about that? My God, all the food was frozen too! I gotta eat folks :D

Most know I'm into Holidays, so I was very amused by their imaginations. Geez! They decorated!! 8) :P 8) masks and trees and those lights!! Mel, ya gotta LOVE that!!

I just lived an adventure through this happy go lucky couple. I Thank you. I'm feeling fresh as a daisy again!
Sending praise - I like their style and I love love their spirit. Cheers to you Both!

Oh yeah, Them are amazing scooters. Like rice krispies: they snap, crackle, pop - off they go again. Woohoo........ride on
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You