Service manual

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Arguz
Year: 2018
Color: silver

Service manual

Post by Arguz »

I have been searching for the Service Manual, for the new Forza 2018 year model. (NOT Owners Manual) Cant find it anywhere.
Anybody know where to buy it or does it even exist?
Haarek
Year: 125 Forza
Color: Black

Re: Service manual

Post by Haarek »

I have bought mine. It is not available as a download as far as I know. Honda really keeps the cards close to their chest, but I found the shop manual by searching for the manual part number

http://www.kfm-motorraeder.de/ is my source
2019 Honda NSS125 Forza.
Norway
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Last you asked us for the owners manual: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9471#p128463 Success!

Now Looking to Buy a 2018 Honda Forza Service Manual. I get it, so helpful! Why not look into what member Haarek said/did.
Wait....Did you ever ask your Honda Dealer if they would order you one?

When I ordered my 2011 PCX (USA model), I ordered a Servive Manual from the dealer at the same time. That worked! :P When I bought my 2015 PCX, I ordered its' Service Manual online at helminc.com. That worked!
So, I understand your frustration. I got nothing else, sorry.
Keep Looking and good luck (again).

Before I leave this space, would you Please enter your location in your profile. It will help us to help you now and in the future. Directions are below this (my) post. Thanks!
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
glencoeman
Regular User
Regular User

Post by glencoeman »

This is the Forza 300 section, so the request is for the new Forza 300 manual, NOT the 125.
Haarek
Year: 125 Forza
Color: Black

Post by Haarek »

Yes? Nothing prevents you from doing the exact same thing I did for the 300. Just switch the part number.
2019 Honda NSS125 Forza.
Norway
Arguz

Post by Arguz »

Haarek wrote:I have bought mine. It is not available as a download as far as I know. Honda really keeps the cards close to their chest, but I found the shop manual by searching for the manual part number

http://www.kfm-motorraeder.de/ is my source

I checked this site and they doesnt seem to have anything for the new Forza, thanks anyway.
Arguz

Post by Arguz »

WhiteNoise wrote:Last you asked us for the owners manual: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9471#p128463 Success!

Now Looking to Buy a 2018 Honda Forza Service Manual. I get it, so helpful! Why not look into what member Haarek said/did.
Wait....Did you ever ask your Honda Dealer if they would order you one?

When I ordered my 2011 PCX (USA model), I ordered a Servive Manual from the dealer at the same time. That worked! :P When I bought my 2015 PCX, I ordered its' Service Manual online at helminc.com. That worked!
So, I understand your frustration. I got nothing else, sorry.
Keep Looking and good luck (again).

Before I leave this space, would you Please enter your location in your profile. It will help us to help you now and in the future. Directions are below this (my) post. Thanks!

I have entered my location now. I live in Thailand since some years ago. Dealers here are little bit different from Europe where I lived before. Its not even any idea of asking them to order a Service manual for me. I know the answer "No have", thats it. Besides that I have a great dealer and quick service for my bike whenever I need it.
When I lived in Europe I had big bikes and I ordered all the stuff I needed. But here its not that easy.

I checked helminc.com, yes they have the service manual for the old Forza, but not for the new one. :(
Thanks for the tip anyway.