2017 Forza 125 Rear Shock Adjust

Having trouble? Need more info on something mechanical? Ask here!

Moderator: Modsquad

schony
Year: 2017
Color: black

2017 Forza 125 Rear Shock Adjust

Post by schony »

The left rear shock is easy to get to and adjust but how on earth is one supposed to adjust the right hand shock. Cant even get a c spanner on it with the exhaust in the way. any tips to adjust this without removing either the shock or the exhaust. The provided c spanner is junk by the way. Bent and slipped so had to replace with a good quality one.
schony
Year: 2017
Color: black

Re: 2017 Forza 125 Rear Shock Adjust

Post by schony »

schony wrote:The left rear shock is easy to get to and adjust but how on earth is one supposed to adjust the right hand shock. Cant even get a c spanner on it with the exhaust in the way. any tips to adjust this without removing either the shock or the exhaust. The provided c spanner is junk by the way. Bent and slipped so had to replace with a good quality one.
I have sussed it now, silly me, I always seem to look for a complicated solution when there is an easy option staring me in the face. I removed the bottom shock bolt and it enables the shocker to swing so that clearance is now enough to get the c spanner on and make the adjustment. Dooooh