Recent update on my PCX

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

SWadley125

Recent update on my PCX

Post by SWadley125 »

Hey guys!
Well I posted on the forum about 2 weeks ago telling you all about me buying the Honda PCX125.
Well the day has finally come! :P I picked up the bike yeaterday and clocked up 133 miles. Unfortunately today was miserable and was raining pretty much all day! But I insisted to go out and again clocked another 50 miles. I'm loving the bike so far! 8)

Questions:
1. How many miles did you clock up on your first day? :D And what mileage you at now?
2. Does the seat soften up after a while? At the minute it's rock solid and I keep getting a numb bum! :lol:

I will add a few pics from the first ride, posting from the phone at the moment and need the computer to upload photos. The first ride was like Avatar (The Movie) you have to seal the bond :)
4 DEADLY WORDS: I DIDN'T SEE HIM
Black Honda PCX125 Owner
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Re: Recent update on my PCX

Post by kramnala58 »

Welcome to the forums! Happy riding! We will look forward to seeing the pics.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
Taz
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Taz »

Its not really designed for long range comfort and the stock shocks and seat aren't great. Fine for short urban commuting though.
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

The seat doesn't soften up, you just get used to it or change it, as for the shocks, you learn to ride round the potholes ;)
Enjoy your shiny new scoot.
I did about 20 miles the first day I had it and am at 17,500 miles almost three years later.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
Ole
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Ole »

A Saddleman gel pad makes any motorcycle seat better! I used one on my old PCX125 and did a couple 400 mile days no problem.

By the way, I am in the market soon for a PCX150. Have to sell a dirt bike first.