The Big Jump We All Remember . . . Only Better!

The other 2-wheeled contraptions you ride.

Moderator: Modsquad

Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

The Big Jump We All Remember . . . Only Better!

Post by Old Grinner »

Only better but with sincere due respect. And I think if Evil was in the stands watching he would concur indeed.

His sons continued the path created by their father, the legend, with admiration and loyalty.

Travis Pastrana jumps the "Palace" as his predecessor did umpteen million years ago . . . and with style . . . not on a Triumph . . . but on an Indian Scout 750 . . . still just the same a noble effort and success indeed. :D

Evil . . . The man had the courage to get back in the game time and time again. How many broken bones and surgeries? Wow. . . we can only admire his strength and fortitude.

A righteous honor to the legend.

A righteous rider to carry on the spirit of conquering the fear of the unknown. Take it away Travis! 8)

Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Re: The Big Jump We All Remember . . . Only Better!

Post by Old Grinner »

Spelling correction . . . should be Evel . . . not Evil. Sorry about that. No disrespect intended. :(
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Jump(s) were so C L E A N. Not a flaw. Yes, it brought back memories. Takes guts > Make that: GUTS!!
Congrats Travis!
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
springer1
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2018
Color: white

Post by springer1 »

Interesting, I thought he was on a 2 Stroke & dirt bike chassis. I know Evel started with Triumphs & then H-D lured him to the XRs ..... but didn't most of the other jumpers use bikes with more suspension travel? I often thought Evel would have avoided some of his bad wrecks if he was on a lighter 2-stroke with more travel.