Forza 300 - worried I bought a lemon!

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

DioTiAma
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2013 NSS300A
Color: Seal Silver

Post by DioTiAma »

Homie, get on your motorized bicycle and go to the other side of this forum. We have a lot of smartie pants here already!
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Re: Forza 300 - worried I bought a lemon!

Post by homie »

gn2 wrote:
homie wrote:I think it should be mandatory that the Forza posters place the word in the topic like this. Saved us a lot of headache he did.... nice man.
The Forum software gives a clear indication near the top of every page what section you're in.

e.g: "Board Index » Honda Forza 300 » General"

So no headaches required, just reading glasses...
But you can only know if its forza chat AFTER you open a NEW post... look away or answer the phone and its to easy to not notice. This has always been an issue with this layout. You cant tell me this isn't just as irritating as for Forza members.
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Doesn't irritate me, but I'm very tolerant and laid back.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
Azrof
Year: 2014
Color: red

Post by Azrof »

stryder123 wrote:Hahaha. I also have the 2014 Forza. It is a great bike. True they did have the minor problems you mentioned but once fixed it will give many years of trouble free service. Honda is aware of the oil leak problem and I think everyone here on the forum that has had that problem has had it fixed under warranty. You will now have all the bugs worked out. Ride and enjoy.
where is the oil leak originating?
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

A common leak is from the water pump mechanical seal.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong