Pcx Max tire size front and rear?

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Tribpreper
Banned User
Banned User

Re: Pcx Max tire size front and rear?

Post by Tribpreper »

Nice seat!
The stock seat is mainly why I have not bought the 2013 PCX150. So I'm waiting for the 2015. Even though my dealer gave me a pretty good price on the 2013 of $2995 plus tax / tag.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Hey, that's a better 2013 price than I got! 2 weeks ago salesman handed me his business card and on the back was his price of $3549...."special for me," he said. Yeah, okay bud :lol: OTD price? He never said and I didn't ask. I was there to ask for update on 2015's arrival. Believe me...."that there" was a trick question. No date, not sure, late July, maybe not, maybe August, you know.....
Okay what-ever. He wrote my name on his ginormous desk calendar for July. He will contact me with any news. Fagetaboutit! I will be There again before he calls ;)
So, how much do you think we should pay for 2015? I'm assuming this:
$3449 + state sales tax + destination charge $310 + registration/tag $____?
Yowza! What else!!??
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Tribpreper
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Tribpreper »

You nailed it: your dealer was not telling the whole story. I think, ya gotta be old, been tricked before, ta not be tricked agin.
Honda has a rebate on the 2013 PCX150 shown here. Our dealer is a real trusted fellow and has always been a straight shooter, but, he has that....gleam in his eye. You learn the hard way to look for it in people. It's kinda: "how much does this buyer know?" He added $200 to move the stock, and I am certain the price does not include the 'destination' charge.
Anyway....tempting!
Mgalutia88
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 PCX 150
Color: Red

Post by Mgalutia88 »

Kramnala58 I got mine from webike. It was part of a large order with free shipping.
Mgalutia88
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 PCX 150
Color: Red

Post by Mgalutia88 »

Ok so I LOVE the handling of these Pirelli's. They are great in the rain too. HOWEVER... I now cruise at 65mph at 83mpg. Instead of 70mph at 87mpg. I can barely reach 70mph. Acceleration had a minimal reduction, no enough to really matter.

Would I do it again? In a heart beat. Am I thinking about a big bore kit now? YES! Lol
Tribpreper
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Tribpreper »

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated. Sounds like a fair trade-off and, you got what you wanted.
That 170cc kit looks interesting. And over my head. :)
Steph
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 150cc
Color: Black PCX

Post by Steph »

Mgalutia88 wrote:Here are the pics I promised everyone.
I think those tires look totally bad ass!