New PCX150 owner......love it...but need info please

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: New PCX150 owner......love it...but need info please

Post by WhiteNoise »

Hi Loren in Medford Oregon! :P
Just finished reading your helmet and windscreen dilemma's. I'm sure you'll get it all to your liking at some point. Some of us have the same issues and are sorting them out as well.

At this time, I would like to ask you to enter your location to your profile so that it appears in the left column along with bike, color, year etc. We dig avatar's too, they're fun! Got one in mind?

I appreciate that you added your location under your very first post, otherwise I would not have known where you were. Problem is, none of us will keep referring to that one post nor will we remember it...(well, definitely Not Me anyway :lol: )

So please follow my instructions below to get er done! Thanks in advance from all Us peeps! ;) and Welcome to PCX/ForzaLand
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
mrgizmow
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2015
Color: black

Re: New PCX150 owner......love it...but need info please

Post by mrgizmow »

Picture shows my modified National windshield. Bottom section accented with Krylon Fusion plastic paint for enhanced visibility. Polycarbonate grinding shield extension seam accentuated with reflective tape to conceal o.s.h.a. safety and certification text. Take care.
Attachments
modifiedIMG_0729.jpg
modifiedIMG_0729.jpg (468.46 KiB) Viewed 306 times