increased gas range, mileage to outrun the coming apocalypse

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

hairbraine
Year: 2013
Color: red

Re: increased gas range, mileage to outrun the coming apocal

Post by hairbraine »

maddiedog wrote:This thread is a whole pile of crazy. I love it.

Hairbraine, I don't mind silly comments, but make sure they stay polite. We don't need to know about your nutsack ;)

I think I'd buy a motoped if I wanted to really have an apocolypse bike. Way smaller and way lighter than the PCX. :D
Sorry about sharing that after 2 divorces, each one taking all my stuff and part of a testicle just to be mean, that portion of my anatomy....well it hangs out there....
hairbraine

Post by hairbraine »

Maddiedog you are dead wrong about the scooter, the pcx is excellent in key areas: top speed-gas mileage-. If you have seen any of the mad max movies...DUH!!!

When I make my run for the border after the nukes, I want to stay well ahead of the ravaging hordes..... not my idea of a good day to be a crossbow bolt mannequin
DAB
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Color: Red

Post by DAB »

What if the Canadians stop all refugees coming from the south. I think your scoot needs a camo paint job.
Other rides
Yamaha MT-01, Yamaha BT1100, Yamaha WR250R, Ducati 900 GTS, Honda VFR 750FV, Honda Forza 350
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

hairbraine wrote:my 2013 pcx 150 has hurricane silencer, 8 drilled 1/4 inch holes in the bottom of the airbox to slightly increase mileage. I plan to tie 2-1 gallon jugs with the caps sealed and small holes with a rubber tubes with a connector so that both jugs will drain into the tank at the same time, they will run to the gas cap drilled tight, I will siphon the gas to make sure no air in the one line and that way as the fuel level drops in the tank the jugs will empty. with 3.5 gallons I should make 300 miles between stops, the same as the ford focus. An
apocalyptic collapse will require a mad dash to the Canadian border from northern California, the wife and kids in the loaded ford focus and me on the pcx so I am asking if anyone has a better idea than this

thanks,
hairbraine??

What about the main tanks vent?
hairbraine

Post by hairbraine »

you you wrote:
hairbraine wrote:my 2013 pcx 150 has hurricane silencer, 8 drilled 1/4 inch holes in the bottom of the airbox to slightly increase mileage. I plan to tie 2-1 gallon jugs with the caps sealed and small holes with a rubber tubes with a connector so that both jugs will drain into the tank at the same time, they will run to the gas cap drilled tight, I will siphon the gas to make sure no air in the one line and that way as the fuel level drops in the tank the jugs will empty. with 3.5 gallons I should make 300 miles between stops, the same as the ford focus. An
apocalyptic collapse will require a mad dash to the Canadian border from northern California, the wife and kids in the loaded ford focus and me on the pcx so I am asking if anyone has a better idea than this

thanks,
hairbraine??

Airtight all the way, as the gallon jugs drain into the main tank a sporadic burst of air back through the line, it works great on paper....
hairbraine

Post by hairbraine »

DAB wrote:What if the Canadians stop all refugees coming from the south. I think your scoot needs a camo paint job.

Boobies , what a great word...

What if I fight for days, get into Canada and find out Canadian women don't have boobies ..... cold weather, snow, heavy clothes and industrial baby formula have made boobies vestigial appendages.... Canada a boobie-free wasteland..

NO..NO...NO!!!! Endless torment ..better of dead in the blast...
hairbraine

Post by hairbraine »

I have never seen Canadian women in my monthly subscription to Wanker magazine.....hmmmm

Unless I can get confirmation from a real Canadian that boobies exist there I need another plan....

What about Oklahoma? Nobody would waste a nuke on that place for sure....do they even have women that don't look like farm animals there?

That might be worse...heffers with massive...no, would not work either. A 300 pounder with massive...would not fit on the back of my pcx...need another plan
hairbraine

Post by hairbraine »

DrewJW wrote:This thread has me filled with wtf?

As a nooby.. is WTO.. WTF..are these the same?
I read EFI for the pcx. I use EF YOU or EF U a lot.
Also EF ME all the time. Is EF I same thing?
hairbraine

Post by hairbraine »

I have been thinking of ways to publicly declare I am a bad guy, an outlaw not to be messed with on my pcx...I think a sticker or decal like the nose art on the B-17 I crewed on would fit my needs. "Racy lady", leaning on her swing, shorts..tank top, alien..green hair, fangs...Wow!
ScooteringAbout
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by ScooteringAbout »

Do aliens rate their own farts?
aka DrewJW
hairbraine

Post by hairbraine »

DrewJW wrote:Do aliens rate their own farts?
Uh huh...Beavis...how would you do that? What is the scale...do you measure velocity? Sounds? Duration? Smell??? A very difficult thing to easily accomplish
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

hairbraine wrote:
you you wrote:

thanks,
hairbraine??

Airtight all the way, as the gallon jugs drain into the main tank a sporadic burst of air back through the line, it works great on paper....
Toilet paper
Bash On!
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Bash On! »

hairbraine wrote:What about Oklahoma? Nobody would waste a nuke on that place for sure....
At the end of law school, we had on-campus interviews with various companies. One was an oil company.

First interview question was "Well, why do you want to move to Oklahoma?" I was completely stumped.
2013 PCX 150 [now an ex-bike, soon to be consigned to the bottom line of the sig]
2013 Silver Wing ABS (Black)
1971 BMW R75/5 (White)
Too many ex-bikes to list, and, besides, who really cares what we used to own?
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

hairbraine wrote:I have never seen Canadian women in my monthly subscription to Wanker magazine
he said wanker... he said WANKER!
Attachments
crazys.jpg
crazys.jpg (14.95 KiB) Viewed 998 times
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

I have a brother who lives in Oklahoma, and another brother who lives in Canada. As an answer to both questions, you are close to correct on the Oklahoma women, but not the Canadians. Up there they have a lot of outdoor activities but when it snows too much they definitely have indoor activities, and the women up there are good at those activities as well. :-)
Soooo....no worries about going north. Oklahoma, on the other hand, won't be there long at the rate "fracking" is going on which is causing earthquakes. .....and then there are the poisonous snakes and infected ticks, and tornadoes. Who in his right mind would want to live there???!!!
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Mel46 wrote:I have a brother who lives in Oklahoma, and another brother who lives in Canada. As an answer to both questions, you are close to correct on the Oklahoma women, but not the Canadians. Up there they have a lot of outdoor activities but when it snows too much they definitely have indoor activities, and the women up there are good at those activities as well. :-)
Soooo....no worries about going north. Oklahoma, on the other hand, won't be there long at the rate "fracking" is going on which is causing earthquakes. .....and then there are the poisonous snakes and infected ticks, and tornadoes. Who in his right mind would want to live there???!!!

Americans
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

you you wrote: Americans
ScooteringAbout
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by ScooteringAbout »

Why can't we buy a 2stroke diesel powered kettle?
aka DrewJW
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

DrewJW wrote:Why can't we buy a 2stroke diesel powered kettle?

V8?