Gear and Putzing Around Town

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Davepcx
Year: 2018
Color: White

Re: Gear and Putzing Around Town

Post by Davepcx »

Lift up helmet, trainers, shorts and t shirt. Usually riding single handed to work with cup of coffee in left hand :roll:
My risk, my choice, what happens happens.
Wear what you like just be fully aware of the consequences.

8)
IvyGodivy
Year: TBD
Color: TBD

Post by IvyGodivy »

Davepcx wrote:Lift up helmet, trainers, shorts and t shirt. Usually riding single handed to work with cup of coffee in left hand :roll:
My risk, my choice, what happens happens.
Wear what you like just be fully aware of the consequences.

8)
I was considering also wearing my Birkenstocks since I don't need to change gears. Being serious here. A big part of wanting to do this is being laid-back. I will wear the helmet, but not a full face, and I will wear gloves, but short of that I am going naked...well you know what I mean.
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

IvyGodivy wrote:I was considering also wearing my Birkenstocks since I don't need to change gears. Being serious here. A big part of wanting to do this is being laid-back. I will wear the helmet, but not a full face, and I will wear gloves, but short of that I am going naked...well you know what I mean.
You have to post pictures, or it didn't happen! ;) But then again, hold off on that. :lol:
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(