PCX Shipment

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Skyeric875
Year: 2013
Color: Black

Re: PCX Shipment

Post by Skyeric875 »

Follow up, pulled the trigger not on a PCX but instead a 2012 elite 110. Paid 1200 with 7k miles. Has a small crack in fairing and scratches on both sides. Overall condition is fair. Got a friends jeep to put in the back and brought it home tonight
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Post by PCX150Rider »

I liked the Elite 110. Don't know why Honda didn't sell more of them here in the U.S. when the SH150i was so much more expensive. At the end of the day for getting around town the Elite 110 would do the job. The PCX was a different breed so-to-speak and was priced well and became the go to scoot for Honda customers who wanted something more than a Ruck or Metro but didn't choose to go for a scoot in the 300cc + range.

Good luck with that. 8)
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Wow, now that surprised me! An Elite. Still, itsa Honda! Soon you'll be riding. But wait a sec!
Maybe Honda should give it a once over before you go off into the sunset, just to be on the safe side? Of course we have no idea what they would charge, depends on what they find (if anything).
As a precaution.

When you get a chance how about sharing a pic? :D
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You