Oil change question for 2015 PCX 150

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: blk

Re: Oil change question for 2015 PCX 150

Post by easyrider »

you you wrote:
easyrider wrote:3-4 shots of bourbon will fix it.. if not, you have a problem !

No it won't, and the problem would be a migraine. I'd like say I love the North Americans and there simplistic stupidity but sometimes it is difficult

Pass the bourbon.
Actually drinking whiskey is a medical procedure to determine a cause of Migraine. Alcohol actually improves circulation by dilating the blood vessels in the brain and relaxes muscle tension. If migraines improve with a few shots then you may have a restriction in the vessels or muscle constriction in your neck or upper back region. It helps to determine the cause in many patients and is a great diagnostic tool used for years before modern medicine developed more toxic medicines.. Hope you feel better. By the way, sometimes us North Americans prefer simple over complicated...
DailyRider
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2017
Color: Dark blue

Post by DailyRider »

honkerman wrote:
you you wrote:
easyrider wrote:3-4 shots of bourbon will fix it.. if not, you have a problem !

No it won't, and the problem would be a migraine. I'd like say I love the North Americans and there simplistic stupidity but sometimes it is difficult

Pass the bourbon.
I prefer scotch anyway...and I'm not sure making myself more dizzy would solve anything. LOL.

True. Plus while it might lessen the headache now, there's the hangover to consider.

And also, it could make your posts here a bit too interesting.
Schroeder
Year: 2015
Color: white

Post by Schroeder »

Thanks for the help. Sorry, I will now remember to search first. Thanks for your patience with a newbie. I also put in my location. Cleveland, Ohio...home of the world champion CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.. Oh Yeah!