Air cooled?

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

tinoc32b
Year: 2014
Color: Black

Re: Air cooled?

Post by tinoc32b »

Mel46 wrote:I wish our speed bumps were that smooth. We call those things in the picture Speed Humps. Some of the speed bumps around here can not be taken on a bike at over 1 or 2 miles per hour. I have to stop at the top of the bump and ease it over since the center kickstand is low and could hit the speed bump if I wasn't careful. I have lowering shocks, but I think you might have that same problem with the normal shocks that come on the pcx. I would suggest getting some YSS shocks from somewhere on the Web such as powerbypcx.com in Thailand. They have a great selection and your ride will be so much better.
http://www.powerbypcx.com/en/52-comfort-pcx-v3

Hi Mel46, about de speed bumps, here in Perú as you said only hit the kickstand in my old scooter honda but! i have seen that the pcx has down on the sides some fairing.
My pcx is not in my possession right now, i have to wait a couple of weeks because of the paper work.
About the Shocks from powerbypcx, it only regulates the stiffness? what about the height? that web is located in thailand ... not shure if they delivery in my country :oops:
About the water cooled engine ... i never had a scooter with that, what cares should i have? thanx ;)
tinoc32b
Year: 2014
Color: Black

Post by tinoc32b »

WhiteNoise wrote:tinoc32b Hello and Welcome to our Forum(s) :P

Please do us all a favor and enter your location in your profile. I have easy directions to follow right below this post. Providing this info will help us to help you now and in the future.
Thank ya!
Thank you WhiteNoise i have put my location in my profile, if you need a more specific direction let me know ;)
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

j.d.b. wrote:Ultimately all our cooling is by air.

Exactly.