New PCX Owner

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

ashraf64

New PCX Owner

Post by ashraf64 »

Cheers Bill

I've been in touch with Linda and will be ordering the illuminated version soon.
barljo

Re: New PCX Owner

Post by barljo »

Hello all, and especially Ash as it's your thread really!

I'm in exactly the same boat - first go on anything like this was on my pcx for my CBT. Issues with right turns just the same and also the queuing! (are you sure you're not my alter-ego?!)

I've done my 3-mile commute (sorry everyone... the Island really is that small!) mainly in the wet for the last two weeks. Would love some summer weather please!

Have a stock seal grey, but thinking of some add ons once finances have recovered!
Tristik wrote: I've never been concerned about my driving. Ever. It's everyone else that I'm worried about.
ashraf64

New PCX Owner

Post by ashraf64 »

Hi Barljo

Well I'm glad to say my right turns have gotten a lot better. They're right in saying it gets easier with practice. Just make sure your focus on your destination around the corner and not the immediate piece of road in front Of you.

I've been doing my 16 mile round trip commute for about 2 weeks now and gosh I love it. The journey time is shorter and it's much more fun than sitting on the tube for an hour. I'm still hoping for a dry day as I've not yet managed to take the waterproof lining off my jacket.

All in all I'm liking this bike lark. Not sure why I didn't do this sooner tbh.
louthepoo
Regular User
Regular User

Post by louthepoo »

barljo wrote:Hello all, and especially Ash as it's your thread really!

I'm in exactly the same boat - first go on anything like this was on my pcx for my CBT. Issues with right turns just the same and also the queuing! (are you sure you're not my alter-ego?!)

I've done my 3-mile commute (sorry everyone... the Island really is that small!) mainly in the wet for the last two weeks. Would love some summer weather please!

Have a stock seal grey, but thinking of some add ons once finances have recovered!
Your fuelly reading is saying 42.4mpg!!!! are you towing something? have 2 flat tyres? brakes stuck on? im pretty sure youre getting more than that! :lol:
barljo

Post by barljo »

Haha- you're right Lou. That's still the reading from my guesstimate reading when I picked up. Only filled up once, so it should even up when I do!

Definitely getting more - the last 55Miles have taken place on two pips of the fuel gauge. Woop!

Barljo
Tristik wrote: I've never been concerned about my driving. Ever. It's everyone else that I'm worried about.