Selling tips ?

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Valiant
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2015
Color: White

Re: Selling tips ?

Post by Valiant »

gn2 wrote:New panels are a waste of money unless you do a full nut and bolt restoration.
Bike harder to keep decent looking than a scooter.
Your link is broken, when posting links from autotrader you need to chop off the bit after the advert number ;)
Yeah, more metal to rust.

I'm actually a bit confused about why he would go up to a bike unless he finally has some way to secure it.

My PCX isn't exactly parked in a secure lot either, but kids pushing your scooter down sounds like an entirely different issue. Only time my PCX got shoved down was by a hurricane :D . If nothing else, I'd probably downgrade to a smaller cc Kymco scooter.
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Switched from tablet to laptop, I see your link now.
The CBF500 was a good bike, even had ABS available.
Much less practical and harder to maintain than a decent scooter though.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
Scottish
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Scottish »

Valiant wrote:
I'm actually a bit confused about why he would go up to a bike unless he finally has some way to secure it.
Thats why I'm now thinking a cheap CBF500 is probably better, where I live now is more sheltered than when it was pushed and blown over but its still not ideal.
At the moment I just want something with a bit more grunt that can overtake when necessary and cruise at 70+mph, we all know the PCX cant do that.
My other option is just put up with it and run the PCX into the ground :|