New Forza owners from SE Kansas

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

macawmatt
Year: 2014
Color: Red

New Forza owners from SE Kansas

Post by macawmatt »

So after a week of finally deciding to really look at picking up a scooter, we settled on a 2014 Forza from Honda of the Ozarks. We stopped at a dealer who was closer, but just wouldn't deal on the price so on we went. My wife liked the second salesman better anyway, and we were able to find a helmet that she was actually willing to wear. i'ld post a pic, but the only one I have is of her sitting on it, and after 15 years of marriage I know better.

Will be loading her up in our truck tomorrow to haul her home, looking forward to getting some miles on it.

I know it was mentioned about the build date being in the locked compartment, but what is the date on the origin certificate for?
Ishkabibble
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2013
Color: Black

Re: New Forza owners from SE Kansas

Post by Ishkabibble »

Welcome to the forum!

There will be plenty of opportunities to post photos, so don't worry.

I don't know the answer to your question regarding the Certificate of Origin, but I'm sure some of the Forza owners here will help you.

In the meantime, be sure to visit the Owners' Map and put a marker on your location! Instructions in my Sig...
I found something to put here.
Add yourself to the PCX-Forza Owner's Map!
Go here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ULV6Ib-uKsjMpWaPzPwAXmfB7vU&usp=sharing
For instructions how to add yourself go here: http://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6437#p88888

Be sure to add your Model, year, color, and name if your scoot has one!
macawmatt

Post by macawmatt »

Really impressed about how smoothly the Forza gets up to speed, little squirmy under braking for what I'm used to. Laughed when I went to slow down the first time and tried to push the nonexistent brake pedal. Think we will be having many enjoyable years with it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
rmc10
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014 forza
Color: red

Post by rmc10 »

Love your scooter I bought one just like yours Sat. After riding Goldwings for years, really impressed with this scooter. rmc10
macawmatt

Post by macawmatt »

So I went and finally took my skills test using the wife's Forza, gotta say it is really easy to toss around. Kind of makes me want to pick up a little CBR or something similar.