Performance list

Drivetrain upgrades, engine upgrades, or any other mods to gain speed or acceleration.

Moderator: Modsquad

Flybyeracing
Year: 2013
Color: Black

Performance list

Post by Flybyeracing »

Good day I was wondering if anyone on here has put everything that yuminashi provides on all together. I currently have a list of parts that I have to put on and was wondering if anybody has done it yet and wat the power gains are or any feedback you may have will be helpful.

150 standard head port polished
Double valve spring (yuminashi
High lift rockers ( yuminashi)
High lift Cam shaft (yuminashi
Manifold (yuminashi
164 lite bore kit ( yuminashi
31mm throttle body (yuminashi
Big tube air intake (yuminashi
A type injector with wire loom ( yuminashi
And the new afr control (yuminashi
tomtomclub2005
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014
Color: white

Re: Performance list

Post by tomtomclub2005 »

Please post cost next to each line and labor time. I am guessing the question "why not get a SH 300" or something will soon pop up...As to which single mod gives the most bang for buck, let's see what others have to say...
BPT7594
Regular User
Regular User

Post by BPT7594 »

Do you currently have those parts in your hand ready to be installed or you're just about to order?
I don't know about other performance parts but I'm pretty satisfied with Yuminashi parts.
my list is like yours, with the exception of the 150 head and the AFR control and the camshaft.
Take it from that you have an A type injector wire loom, I guess you own a PCX 125 esp ? If so please remember that a cylinder head from a SH150 will NOT fit with the sensors (ECT, O2 sensor) that your PCX currently have, if you want to upgrade to a 150 head with bigger valves, use a PCX150 2012 (1st gen) cylinder head - this is crucial, not the new PCX150 LED.
if you own a PCX150 I don't know if you have ordered the correct part because I think Yuminashi only has the Light bore kit for a PCX125 with the 13mm piston pin, stock PCX150 has a 14mm piston pin if I'm correct.
The only complaint I can make towards Yuminashi parts is the fact that the added power destroyed my plastic covers. My scooter now squeaks like hell. But the added power sure is nice.
Flybyeracing
Year: 2013

Post by Flybyeracing »

To answer tomtom I live in Bermuda and the largest bike we are able to have is a 150 4 stroke and I will be installing the parts myself as I am a mechanic and all the parts can be found on yuminashi website.

Bpt I currently have all the parts in hand I have a pcx but all this parts are for my sh125 esp and all the parts are specified on yuminashi site as being able to fit on the sh125 I will soon find out weather or not the head is correct I plan to start the build early in the new year. I should add I'm runnin malossi clutches and belt. Currently have 10 gram rollers and white large tension spring and green small springs in the back clutch. I was interested is seeing wat anyone with the same or similar set up is getting out of their bike.
BPT7594
Regular User
Regular User

Post by BPT7594 »

You can install a SH150 head on a SH125 no problem. The sensors will fit.
Better reinforce those plastic covers with duct tape or double side tape. The cheap Honda plastics cannot handle the additional vibrations and power. My scooter squeaks like hell now.
nedla
Year: 2015
Color: red

Post by nedla »

hi Pham, what plastic covers are u referring to? Have pics? What do u mean by squeaks? The rear tire sudden accelerating? :)
BPT7594
Regular User
Regular User

Post by BPT7594 »

No i mean the sound coming from broken plastic parts. Squeaky sound.