US News... VOTE

The tragic place where threads go to die...

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Re: US News... VOTE

Post by homie »

Steph wrote:
homie wrote:we just want the naturally generated wealth of a free market and the freedom for every man to find out what's inside himself.
"
Thanks Homie! Well said. I would not trade my lot in life! Thank God for where I was born! Let us hope that we the voters will choose wisely this time around.
Yes, having been born and lived most of our lives right dead center of the greatest nation of later day mankind during the peak of her technological era and the height of her dramatic destiny. I would not have traded my lot in life for any other moment in time either. Life is good and we should never have shown the world America in such detail on the internet and those living in the desert would have never known the difference. They aren't content to be the gas station of the world anymore and they didn't use the wealth we gave them to better their peoples lives. It's time we cut them off and let them sort out their own miserable misguided Godless lives and prepare to deal with their sporadic attempts to spot check us one at a time. People will die but these are not the ones to take a nation like us down and if they keep looking for God in Mohamed muslin radicals won't make much difference. As a Christian nation America should never look for God in man either... as they did with Barak Hussein Obama. Good grief like we Christians couldn't see that coming LOL
dergav
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014
Color: grey

Post by dergav »

"How about if American influence disappears, either because our economy collapses in a way it never has before, or because our next president takes an isolation stance?"
Valiant..I have no doubts that the world needs a strong and well led USA..no doubt about that whatsoever. Its the interpretation of what strong leadership means....and with respect I dont think we have had that in either the USA or Europe/UK in recent times. In fact I think our leadership has been appalling and routed in self advancement in various forms.

"It's a bit much to ask us to ignore people like Saddam who fund and sponsor these terrorists.".
Valiant..I never said we should have ignored him but the USA did not invade Iraq because Saddam was funding Terrorists...at least thats not what we were told in the UK or what Mr Bush said on UK tv. In the UK people had we been told that we would have demanded facts and information on that. No we were told Saddam had "weapons of Mass destruction which threatened us in the Western world" as from " definite information he had from his Intelligence services" ...and that "intelligence " turned out to be rubbish....some of us suspect conveniently made up...but I dont see anyone asking serious questions about why that happened..

"I would also argue that a bigger reason that Iraq fell to hell wasn't the invasion in and of itself, but rather the assbackward bungling of it in the aftermath where we never left a residual force there. We left plenty of tanks, equipment, and weapons for ISIS to just come in and take though."
Valiant...now we have something we agree on as I said....."starting Military action against someone else without working out in advance what the outcome consequences might be." We started it but we didn't finish it because we never worked out how we could finish it......short of a commitment before invading to "rule in Iraq for decades and deal with the bottle we were uncorking" the outcome was obvious....so hence todays consequences...and to conclude my reasoning thats what I feel threatened by.

But at least we live in places where we are free to express our differing views and we can both be thankful for that...just didnt expect to be doing that on a forum about my scooter! :D ...regards..DG
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

dergav wrote:"How about if American influence disappears, either because our economy collapses in a way it never has before, or because our next president takes an isolation stance?"
Valiant..I have no doubts that the world needs a strong and well led USA..no doubt about that whatsoever. Its the interpretation of what strong leadership means....and with respect I dont think we have had that in either the USA or Europe/UK in recent times. In fact I think our leadership has been appalling and routed in self advancement in various forms.

"It's a bit much to ask us to ignore people like Saddam who fund and sponsor these terrorists.".
Valiant..I never said we should have ignored him but the USA did not invade Iraq because Saddam was funding Terrorists...at least thats not what we were told in the UK or what Mr Bush said on UK tv. In the UK people had we been told that we would have demanded facts and information on that. No we were told Saddam had "weapons of Mass destruction which threatened us in the Western world" as from " definite information he had from his Intelligence services" ...and that "intelligence " turned out to be rubbish....some of us suspect conveniently made up...but I dont see anyone asking serious questions about why that happened..

"I would also argue that a bigger reason that Iraq fell to hell wasn't the invasion in and of itself, but rather the assbackward bungling of it in the aftermath where we never left a residual force there. We left plenty of tanks, equipment, and weapons for ISIS to just come in and take though."
Valiant...now we have something we agree on as I said....."starting Military action against someone else without working out in advance what the outcome consequences might be." We started it but we didn't finish it because we never worked out how we could finish it......short of a commitment before invading to "rule in Iraq for decades and deal with the bottle we were uncorking" the outcome was obvious....so hence todays consequences...and to conclude my reasoning thats what I feel threatened by.

But at least we live in places where we are free to express our differing views and we can both be thankful for that...just didnt expect to be doing that on a forum about my scooter! :D ...regards..DG

Let's talk about gun control :D
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

Post by maddiedog »

Let's not. ;)

I have gotten a few complaints about this thread, so I'm ending it.

There's a place for politics, a PCX forum isn't one. I'm locking this thread, and ask you fine folks to please refrain from religious or political discussion in this forum.
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes