headlight replacement

Having trouble? Need more info on something mechanical? Ask here!

Moderator: Modsquad

mymitzi
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2013
Color: black

Re: headlight replacement

Post by mymitzi »

Mine was made there also (Thailand) I Should have said C. clockwise if you are looking from the riders seat , forward.
If looking at the bulb from in front of the scooter,[through the glass] then clockwise. [removed it just now to double check]
JeffPCX150
Year: 2013
Color: Red

Post by JeffPCX150 »

Thank you for the tips and info. But I think my bulbs are stuck or frozen. I have flexible and strong fingers and have tried many times. The problem is that there is little room to get a good grip. My wife even tried. The bulbs are not budging. So unless I can get some kind of tool up there to loosen I will have to try removing some parts to get better access. Ugh.

Thanks,

Jeff
op3l
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2019
Color: Black

Post by op3l »

If you do replace the bulbs wiht LED lights... I just want to say here and now...

Goodbye vision of oncoming motorists. You've had your fun in the night, it's now time to endlessly blink away that black spot as you try to dodge whatever is on the road.
duncho
Year: 2012
Color: Silver

Post by duncho »

OldGuywhoTinkers wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:17 am I am looking for an eventual LED headlight replacement for my current 2013 PCX150.
Hi, I have the same intention, could you please reply whether you managed to replace the old incandescent bulb headlight with newer LED version? Many thanks for your reply